FHM Cover Featuring Torrie Wilson Censored
Grand Central Station gets the FHM cover censored. Again?! The cover of the magazine's September issue featuring the professional wrestling diva, fitness competitor and model Torrie Wilson is considered as too hot for those at the train station.
This, in fact, isn't the first time that the cover of FHM has been censored. Grand Central Station gave the past two issues of the magazine a similar treatment, still with the same old reason "too hot".
The article notes that the train station censorship is the latest problem for the struggling magazine market. Due to the genre's early success, the market has become over-saturated and is dealing with decreasing ad revenue.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake