FHM Cover Featuring Torrie Wilson Censored
Grand Central Station gets the FHM cover censored. Again?! The cover of the magazine's September issue featuring the professional wrestling diva, fitness competitor and model Torrie Wilson is considered as too hot for those at the train station.
This, in fact, isn't the first time that the cover of FHM has been censored. Grand Central Station gave the past two issues of the magazine a similar treatment, still with the same old reason "too hot".
The article notes that the train station censorship is the latest problem for the struggling magazine market. Due to the genre's early success, the market has become over-saturated and is dealing with decreasing ad revenue.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences