FHM Cover Featuring Torrie Wilson Censored
Grand Central Station gets the FHM cover censored. Again?! The cover of the magazine's September issue featuring the professional wrestling diva, fitness competitor and model Torrie Wilson is considered as too hot for those at the train station.
This, in fact, isn't the first time that the cover of FHM has been censored. Grand Central Station gave the past two issues of the magazine a similar treatment, still with the same old reason "too hot".
The article notes that the train station censorship is the latest problem for the struggling magazine market. Due to the genre's early success, the market has become over-saturated and is dealing with decreasing ad revenue.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival