FHM Cover Featuring Torrie Wilson Censored
Grand Central Station gets the FHM cover censored. Again?! The cover of the magazine's September issue featuring the professional wrestling diva, fitness competitor and model Torrie Wilson is considered as too hot for those at the train station.
This, in fact, isn't the first time that the cover of FHM has been censored. Grand Central Station gave the past two issues of the magazine a similar treatment, still with the same old reason "too hot".
The article notes that the train station censorship is the latest problem for the struggling magazine market. Due to the genre's early success, the market has become over-saturated and is dealing with decreasing ad revenue.
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video