Simon Pegg Sets to "Alienate People"
Another acting stint is coming for Simon Pegg. While his status in "Run, Fat Boy, Run" is still unclear, the actor has signed a deal to star in "How to Lose Friends & Alienate People", a movie adaptation of Toby Young's best-selling book of the same title.
Produced by Stephen Woolley and Elizabeth Karlsen of Number 9 Film, pic is set to begin the production by next spring in New York and U.K. Robert Weide is at helm with Peter Straughan to adapt the script.
Last seen starring in "Mission: Impossible 3" alongside Tom Cruise and Michelle Monaghan, Pegg is best known for his performance in "Shaun of the Dead." He next is slated to appear in "Hot Fuzz" which is scheduled to come up on theaters in March 2007.
As for the book, "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People" tells about Young's experience when he worked as a contributing editor for Vanity Fair in New York. It describes his five-year struggle to get noticed amid the self-absorbed world of the city's style elite and his many faux-pas at the expense of the rich, famous and powerful.
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'