Jennifer Garner Rushed to the Hospital After Collapsing
One more actress becomes the victim of the burning heat. Still remember the dehydration happened to Lindsay Lohan? Now it is Jennifer Garner who got collapsed in the arid Arizona desert.
The actress was there filming "The Kingdom," which also stars Jamie Foxx, Chris Cooper and Jason Bateman when the dry heat caused her to pass out. Fortunately, she's okay now.
Garner's spokesman says, "Jennifer wasn't feeling well after working all day in the Arizona heat." And as for now on Garner reportedly has resumed filming.
"The Kingdom," which is the movie about a team of U.S. agents in the Middle East investigating the bombing of an American facility, is due out next spring.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes