Jennifer Garner Rushed to the Hospital After Collapsing
One more actress becomes the victim of the burning heat. Still remember the dehydration happened to Lindsay Lohan? Now it is Jennifer Garner who got collapsed in the arid Arizona desert.
The actress was there filming "The Kingdom," which also stars Jamie Foxx, Chris Cooper and Jason Bateman when the dry heat caused her to pass out. Fortunately, she's okay now.
Garner's spokesman says, "Jennifer wasn't feeling well after working all day in the Arizona heat." And as for now on Garner reportedly has resumed filming.
"The Kingdom," which is the movie about a team of U.S. agents in the Middle East investigating the bombing of an American facility, is due out next spring.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'