Jennifer Garner Rushed to the Hospital After Collapsing
One more actress becomes the victim of the burning heat. Still remember the dehydration happened to Lindsay Lohan? Now it is Jennifer Garner who got collapsed in the arid Arizona desert.
The actress was there filming "The Kingdom," which also stars Jamie Foxx, Chris Cooper and Jason Bateman when the dry heat caused her to pass out. Fortunately, she's okay now.
Garner's spokesman says, "Jennifer wasn't feeling well after working all day in the Arizona heat." And as for now on Garner reportedly has resumed filming.
"The Kingdom," which is the movie about a team of U.S. agents in the Middle East investigating the bombing of an American facility, is due out next spring.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences