Jennifer Garner Rushed to the Hospital After Collapsing
One more actress becomes the victim of the burning heat. Still remember the dehydration happened to Lindsay Lohan? Now it is Jennifer Garner who got collapsed in the arid Arizona desert.
The actress was there filming "The Kingdom," which also stars Jamie Foxx, Chris Cooper and Jason Bateman when the dry heat caused her to pass out. Fortunately, she's okay now.
Garner's spokesman says, "Jennifer wasn't feeling well after working all day in the Arizona heat." And as for now on Garner reportedly has resumed filming.
"The Kingdom," which is the movie about a team of U.S. agents in the Middle East investigating the bombing of an American facility, is due out next spring.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes