Jennifer Garner Rushed to the Hospital After Collapsing
One more actress becomes the victim of the burning heat. Still remember the dehydration happened to Lindsay Lohan? Now it is Jennifer Garner who got collapsed in the arid Arizona desert.
The actress was there filming "The Kingdom," which also stars Jamie Foxx, Chris Cooper and Jason Bateman when the dry heat caused her to pass out. Fortunately, she's okay now.
Garner's spokesman says, "Jennifer wasn't feeling well after working all day in the Arizona heat." And as for now on Garner reportedly has resumed filming.
"The Kingdom," which is the movie about a team of U.S. agents in the Middle East investigating the bombing of an American facility, is due out next spring.
More Jennifer Garner News
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch