Kirsten Dunst Is Doing Marie Antoinette for Vogue
First it was Madonna who did it, and now it's time for Kirsten Dunst to do it. The young and beautiful starlet poses as Marie Antoinette for the September issue of Vogue magazine, hit the newsstands Tuesday August 15th.
Dunst, who plays a young Antoinette in Sofia Coppola's upcoming film titled "Marie Antoinette", was photographed by Annie Leibovitz at the Palace of Versailles, where many of the scenes for the film were shot. She is featured on the cover of the magazine wearing a white wig and a pink satin dress by Milena Canonero.
"You breathe differently in those dresses; you move in a special way," Dunst simply tells the magazine on the dress she wore.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce