Kirsten Dunst Is Doing Marie Antoinette for Vogue
First it was Madonna who did it, and now it's time for Kirsten Dunst to do it. The young and beautiful starlet poses as Marie Antoinette for the September issue of Vogue magazine, hit the newsstands Tuesday August 15th.
Dunst, who plays a young Antoinette in Sofia Coppola's upcoming film titled "Marie Antoinette", was photographed by Annie Leibovitz at the Palace of Versailles, where many of the scenes for the film were shot. She is featured on the cover of the magazine wearing a white wig and a pink satin dress by Milena Canonero.
"You breathe differently in those dresses; you move in a special way," Dunst simply tells the magazine on the dress she wore.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Kim Kardashian Loses 100.000 Followers on Instagram After Unretouched Photos Controversy
- Amber Rose Holds Hands With a Man While Leaving Nightclub
- J.Lo Premieres Heartbreaking Spanish Ballad 'Mirate' at the 2017 Billboard Latin Music Awards
- Nick Cannon Blasts Nicki Minaj's Booty on 'The Wendy Williams Show'
- First Look at Bobbi Kristina Brown Biopic Revealed
- Tilda Swinton Talks About Pig Dreams in Bizzare Viral Video for 'Okja'
- Dream Comes True! Kylie Jenner to Give Travis Scott a Horse for His 25th Birthday
- Listen to Katy Perry's Seductive Song 'Bon Appetit' Ft. Migos