Kirsten Dunst Is Doing Marie Antoinette for Vogue
First it was Madonna who did it, and now it's time for Kirsten Dunst to do it. The young and beautiful starlet poses as Marie Antoinette for the September issue of Vogue magazine, hit the newsstands Tuesday August 15th.
Dunst, who plays a young Antoinette in Sofia Coppola's upcoming film titled "Marie Antoinette", was photographed by Annie Leibovitz at the Palace of Versailles, where many of the scenes for the film were shot. She is featured on the cover of the magazine wearing a white wig and a pink satin dress by Milena Canonero.
"You breathe differently in those dresses; you move in a special way," Dunst simply tells the magazine on the dress she wore.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show