Kirsten Dunst Is Doing Marie Antoinette for Vogue
First it was Madonna who did it, and now it's time for Kirsten Dunst to do it. The young and beautiful starlet poses as Marie Antoinette for the September issue of Vogue magazine, hit the newsstands Tuesday August 15th.
Dunst, who plays a young Antoinette in Sofia Coppola's upcoming film titled "Marie Antoinette", was photographed by Annie Leibovitz at the Palace of Versailles, where many of the scenes for the film were shot. She is featured on the cover of the magazine wearing a white wig and a pink satin dress by Milena Canonero.
"You breathe differently in those dresses; you move in a special way," Dunst simply tells the magazine on the dress she wore.
More Kirsten Dunst News
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?