Kirsten Dunst Is Doing Marie Antoinette for Vogue
First it was Madonna who did it, and now it's time for Kirsten Dunst to do it. The young and beautiful starlet poses as Marie Antoinette for the September issue of Vogue magazine, hit the newsstands Tuesday August 15th.
Dunst, who plays a young Antoinette in Sofia Coppola's upcoming film titled "Marie Antoinette", was photographed by Annie Leibovitz at the Palace of Versailles, where many of the scenes for the film were shot. She is featured on the cover of the magazine wearing a white wig and a pink satin dress by Milena Canonero.
"You breathe differently in those dresses; you move in a special way," Dunst simply tells the magazine on the dress she wore.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser