Barbra Streisand's $1 Million Donation
Her beautiful voice has earned her much money, and now Barbra Streisand wants to make good with it. The veteran singer has committed to donate $1 million from her fall concert tour to former U.S. President Bill Clinton's Climate Change Initiative.
Climate Change Initiative is an organization, which aims to unite cities across the world in a bid to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Streisand recently announced that she would undertake a concert tour in October and November to help raise money for organizations dealing with environmental, women's health and educational issues.
A spokesman for the singer said she has been funding efforts to deal with global climate change since the late 1980s.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week