Barbra Streisand's $1 Million Donation
Her beautiful voice has earned her much money, and now Barbra Streisand wants to make good with it. The veteran singer has committed to donate $1 million from her fall concert tour to former U.S. President Bill Clinton's Climate Change Initiative.
Climate Change Initiative is an organization, which aims to unite cities across the world in a bid to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Streisand recently announced that she would undertake a concert tour in October and November to help raise money for organizations dealing with environmental, women's health and educational issues.
A spokesman for the singer said she has been funding efforts to deal with global climate change since the late 1980s.
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters