Barbra Streisand's $1 Million Donation
Her beautiful voice has earned her much money, and now Barbra Streisand wants to make good with it. The veteran singer has committed to donate $1 million from her fall concert tour to former U.S. President Bill Clinton's Climate Change Initiative.
Climate Change Initiative is an organization, which aims to unite cities across the world in a bid to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Streisand recently announced that she would undertake a concert tour in October and November to help raise money for organizations dealing with environmental, women's health and educational issues.
A spokesman for the singer said she has been funding efforts to deal with global climate change since the late 1980s.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!