Barbra Streisand's $1 Million Donation
Her beautiful voice has earned her much money, and now Barbra Streisand wants to make good with it. The veteran singer has committed to donate $1 million from her fall concert tour to former U.S. President Bill Clinton's Climate Change Initiative.
Climate Change Initiative is an organization, which aims to unite cities across the world in a bid to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Streisand recently announced that she would undertake a concert tour in October and November to help raise money for organizations dealing with environmental, women's health and educational issues.
A spokesman for the singer said she has been funding efforts to deal with global climate change since the late 1980s.
More Barbra Streisand News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked