Barbra Streisand's $1 Million Donation
Her beautiful voice has earned her much money, and now Barbra Streisand wants to make good with it. The veteran singer has committed to donate $1 million from her fall concert tour to former U.S. President Bill Clinton's Climate Change Initiative.
Climate Change Initiative is an organization, which aims to unite cities across the world in a bid to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Streisand recently announced that she would undertake a concert tour in October and November to help raise money for organizations dealing with environmental, women's health and educational issues.
A spokesman for the singer said she has been funding efforts to deal with global climate change since the late 1980s.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic