Carmen Electra Filed for Divorce from Rocker Dave Navarro
Everything becoming obvious now as Carmen Electra is divorcing her rocker husband Dave Navarro. The actress filed for divorce Thursday August 10th in Los Angeles Superior Court state, ending their amicable break up.
As stated there in the legal papers, Carmen and Dave wed on Nov. 22, 2003, and separated on July 18, 2006, the day after they announced they were "amicably separating." Cited "irreconcilable differences" for the split, Carmen requests that their assets be divided as specified in their prenuptial agreement and that the court not award spousal support to either party. They have no children.
Speaking on their break-up, a source tells People that hectic schedules were to blame for it.
- Is Rihanna's New Man Hassan Jameel the Reason Behind Her Alleged Feud With Naomi Campbell?
- MTV Responds to Criticism Over 'Teen Mom OG' Star Ryan Edwards' DUI Scene
- 'Riverdale' Season 2 May Introduce Toni Topaz
- Emily Blunt, Zoe Saldana and More Are Ponies and Manes in First Full Trailer for 'My Little Pony'
- Watch Steve Aoki, DVBBS and 2 Chainz's Futuristic Video for 'Without U'
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Welcome Baby Boy. See His First Picture!
- 'This Is Us' Ups Two Actors to Series Regulars for Season 2
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding