Carmen Electra Filed for Divorce from Rocker Dave Navarro
Everything becoming obvious now as Carmen Electra is divorcing her rocker husband Dave Navarro. The actress filed for divorce Thursday August 10th in Los Angeles Superior Court state, ending their amicable break up.
As stated there in the legal papers, Carmen and Dave wed on Nov. 22, 2003, and separated on July 18, 2006, the day after they announced they were "amicably separating." Cited "irreconcilable differences" for the split, Carmen requests that their assets be divided as specified in their prenuptial agreement and that the court not award spousal support to either party. They have no children.
Speaking on their break-up, a source tells People that hectic schedules were to blame for it.
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'
- 'Rogue One': Meet C2-B5, New Imperial Droid That Looks Like R2-D2
- Johnny Depp Reconnects With Kate Moss Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Kylie Jenner Surprises Tyga With $300,000 Bentley After His Ferrari Got 'Repossessed'
- Lady GaGa Teases 'Perfect Illusion' Music Video
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free