Carmen Electra Filed for Divorce from Rocker Dave Navarro
Everything becoming obvious now as Carmen Electra is divorcing her rocker husband Dave Navarro. The actress filed for divorce Thursday August 10th in Los Angeles Superior Court state, ending their amicable break up.
As stated there in the legal papers, Carmen and Dave wed on Nov. 22, 2003, and separated on July 18, 2006, the day after they announced they were "amicably separating." Cited "irreconcilable differences" for the split, Carmen requests that their assets be divided as specified in their prenuptial agreement and that the court not award spousal support to either party. They have no children.
Speaking on their break-up, a source tells People that hectic schedules were to blame for it.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video