Carmen Electra Filed for Divorce from Rocker Dave Navarro
Everything becoming obvious now as Carmen Electra is divorcing her rocker husband Dave Navarro. The actress filed for divorce Thursday August 10th in Los Angeles Superior Court state, ending their amicable break up.
As stated there in the legal papers, Carmen and Dave wed on Nov. 22, 2003, and separated on July 18, 2006, the day after they announced they were "amicably separating." Cited "irreconcilable differences" for the split, Carmen requests that their assets be divided as specified in their prenuptial agreement and that the court not award spousal support to either party. They have no children.
Speaking on their break-up, a source tells People that hectic schedules were to blame for it.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie