Carmen Electra Filed for Divorce from Rocker Dave Navarro
Everything becoming obvious now as Carmen Electra is divorcing her rocker husband Dave Navarro. The actress filed for divorce Thursday August 10th in Los Angeles Superior Court state, ending their amicable break up.
As stated there in the legal papers, Carmen and Dave wed on Nov. 22, 2003, and separated on July 18, 2006, the day after they announced they were "amicably separating." Cited "irreconcilable differences" for the split, Carmen requests that their assets be divided as specified in their prenuptial agreement and that the court not award spousal support to either party. They have no children.
Speaking on their break-up, a source tells People that hectic schedules were to blame for it.
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Was 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'
- Gavin Rossdale Follows Gwen Stefani's Lead, Joins 'The Voice UK' as New Judge