Fergie to Release Solo Project in September
Stacy Ferguson hit hard the music industry with her solo career. The Black Eyed Peas' frontwoman is done working on her solo album, "The Dutchess", and has just announced plan to have the set for a September 19th release date. The album's first single, "London Bridge," in the meantime also climbs to the top of the Billboard charts, such achievement that becomes an obvious evidence of Fergie's real singing talent.
Back the to the album, "The Dutchess", it will be released via fellow Pea will.i.am's music label named Will.I.Am Music Group.
While Fergie has yet released any statements on what behind the album's title, it is widely believed that it's a play on the nickname she shares with Sarah Ferguson, Britain's Duchess of York.
Give contribution to the album among others are will.i.am, Ludacris and Rita Marley.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season