Fergie to Release Solo Project in September
Stacy Ferguson hit hard the music industry with her solo career. The Black Eyed Peas' frontwoman is done working on her solo album, "The Dutchess", and has just announced plan to have the set for a September 19th release date. The album's first single, "London Bridge," in the meantime also climbs to the top of the Billboard charts, such achievement that becomes an obvious evidence of Fergie's real singing talent.
Back the to the album, "The Dutchess", it will be released via fellow Pea will.i.am's music label named Will.I.Am Music Group.
While Fergie has yet released any statements on what behind the album's title, it is widely believed that it's a play on the nickname she shares with Sarah Ferguson, Britain's Duchess of York.
Give contribution to the album among others are will.i.am, Ludacris and Rita Marley.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO