Fergie to Release Solo Project in September
Stacy Ferguson hit hard the music industry with her solo career. The Black Eyed Peas' frontwoman is done working on her solo album, "The Dutchess", and has just announced plan to have the set for a September 19th release date. The album's first single, "London Bridge," in the meantime also climbs to the top of the Billboard charts, such achievement that becomes an obvious evidence of Fergie's real singing talent.
Back the to the album, "The Dutchess", it will be released via fellow Pea will.i.am's music label named Will.I.Am Music Group.
While Fergie has yet released any statements on what behind the album's title, it is widely believed that it's a play on the nickname she shares with Sarah Ferguson, Britain's Duchess of York.
Give contribution to the album among others are will.i.am, Ludacris and Rita Marley.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7