Fergie to Release Solo Project in September
Stacy Ferguson hit hard the music industry with her solo career. The Black Eyed Peas' frontwoman is done working on her solo album, "The Dutchess", and has just announced plan to have the set for a September 19th release date. The album's first single, "London Bridge," in the meantime also climbs to the top of the Billboard charts, such achievement that becomes an obvious evidence of Fergie's real singing talent.
Back the to the album, "The Dutchess", it will be released via fellow Pea will.i.am's music label named Will.I.Am Music Group.
While Fergie has yet released any statements on what behind the album's title, it is widely believed that it's a play on the nickname she shares with Sarah Ferguson, Britain's Duchess of York.
Give contribution to the album among others are will.i.am, Ludacris and Rita Marley.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Lady Antebellum Will Make You Dance With Their Cover of JT's 'Can't Stop the Feeling!'
- 'Tallulah' Trailer: Ellen Page and Allison Janney Raise a Kidnapped Child
- 'Lost in Space' Reboot Ordered to Series by Netflix
- Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna's Baby's Sex Reportedly Revealed. A Boy or a Girl?
- Rihanna Previews 'Sledgehammer' Video Before Premiering It in Full in IMAX
- Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's Surrogacy Plan for Baby No. 3 Opposed by Their Church
- Hard Work Pays Off! Kourtney Kardashian Displays Her Rock-Hard Abs in Sexy Bikini
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series