Fergie to Release Solo Project in September
Stacy Ferguson hit hard the music industry with her solo career. The Black Eyed Peas' frontwoman is done working on her solo album, "The Dutchess", and has just announced plan to have the set for a September 19th release date. The album's first single, "London Bridge," in the meantime also climbs to the top of the Billboard charts, such achievement that becomes an obvious evidence of Fergie's real singing talent.
Back the to the album, "The Dutchess", it will be released via fellow Pea will.i.am's music label named Will.I.Am Music Group.
While Fergie has yet released any statements on what behind the album's title, it is widely believed that it's a play on the nickname she shares with Sarah Ferguson, Britain's Duchess of York.
Give contribution to the album among others are will.i.am, Ludacris and Rita Marley.
More Stacy Ferguson News
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos