Demetri Martin Taking Advantages from "Moon People"
Demetri Martin gets double jobs this time. Satisfyingly sold his comedy pitch of "Moon People" to Columbia Pictures, he is not only tapped to write the scripts but also to use the movie as his starring vehicle, Variety has revealed.
Featuring James Bobin at helm, pic takes center in a group of people who come back to Earth to assimilate after they were sent to colonize the moon for years. Jimmy Miller is set to produce.
A New Yorker of Greek descent, Martin was a regular writer for "Late Night With Conan O'Brien" from 2003 to 2004 and had appeared briefly in Harold Ramis' 2002 effort of "Analyze That." He previously had his another pitch, "Will", sold to DreamWorks for Scot Armstrong to executive produce.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked