Demetri Martin Taking Advantages from "Moon People"
Demetri Martin gets double jobs this time. Satisfyingly sold his comedy pitch of "Moon People" to Columbia Pictures, he is not only tapped to write the scripts but also to use the movie as his starring vehicle, Variety has revealed.
Featuring James Bobin at helm, pic takes center in a group of people who come back to Earth to assimilate after they were sent to colonize the moon for years. Jimmy Miller is set to produce.
A New Yorker of Greek descent, Martin was a regular writer for "Late Night With Conan O'Brien" from 2003 to 2004 and had appeared briefly in Harold Ramis' 2002 effort of "Analyze That." He previously had his another pitch, "Will", sold to DreamWorks for Scot Armstrong to executive produce.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son