"Half-Blood Prince" Emerges on Thanksgiving 2008
For Harry Potter fans, Thanksgiving 2008 will positively mean more than just the celebration itself for it's also the time to finally welcome the coming of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" on theaters for sure. Yes, Warner Bros. has just announced that November 21, 2008 will be the exact date for this sixth installment of the franchise to come out, so do mark your calendar, guys.
With this confirmation, "Half-Blood Prince" therefore will stake out the traditional Thanksgiving window that the series has dominated since the whiz kid's first appearance on the big screen through "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" (2001). The only exceptions for this have been the third chapter, "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban", which bowed in June 2004, and the fifth one, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", due out July 13, 2007.
While there's no word yet either on a director or cast, it is expected that the core players in the series namely Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson will return as Harry, Ron, and Hermione, respectively. As for the story, it is likely to stay true to the last summer-release book version which follows Harry's struggle to reveal the identity of the half-blood prince while facing the chaos that Lord Voldemort's allies have spread openly in Britain.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby