"Half-Blood Prince" Emerges on Thanksgiving 2008
For Harry Potter fans, Thanksgiving 2008 will positively mean more than just the celebration itself for it's also the time to finally welcome the coming of "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" on theaters for sure. Yes, Warner Bros. has just announced that November 21, 2008 will be the exact date for this sixth installment of the franchise to come out, so do mark your calendar, guys.
With this confirmation, "Half-Blood Prince" therefore will stake out the traditional Thanksgiving window that the series has dominated since the whiz kid's first appearance on the big screen through "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" (2001). The only exceptions for this have been the third chapter, "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban", which bowed in June 2004, and the fifth one, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix", due out July 13, 2007.
While there's no word yet either on a director or cast, it is expected that the core players in the series namely Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, and Emma Watson will return as Harry, Ron, and Hermione, respectively. As for the story, it is likely to stay true to the last summer-release book version which follows Harry's struggle to reveal the identity of the half-blood prince while facing the chaos that Lord Voldemort's allies have spread openly in Britain.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!