Ewan McGregor Gets Along with "The Tourist"
Well, this could possibly be a great collaboration to watch for. Production Weekly has reported that Ewan McGregor has given his agreement to accompany Australian actor Hugh Jackman in thriller project "The Tourist." Here McGregor is billed to portray an accountant who becomes the primary suspect in a woman's disappearance also a 20 million dollar theft after being introduced by his new friend, played by Jackman, to a mysterious club called The List.
A 20th Century Fox production, "The Tourist" will mark the directorial debut of Swiss filmmaker Marcel Langenegger. Mark Bomback, Patrick Marber and Jason Keller are assigned to pen the scripts while Arnold Rifkin is set to produce. Production is slated to begin on October 9 in New York.
Widely known for his role as Obi-Wan Kenobi in the first trilogy of "Star Wars", McGregor is last seen on the big screen appearing opposite Naomi Watts in "Stay" (2005). His next vehicle, "Stormbreaker", will hit the theaters this September.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video