Ewan McGregor Gets Along with "The Tourist"
Well, this could possibly be a great collaboration to watch for. Production Weekly has reported that Ewan McGregor has given his agreement to accompany Australian actor Hugh Jackman in thriller project "The Tourist." Here McGregor is billed to portray an accountant who becomes the primary suspect in a woman's disappearance also a 20 million dollar theft after being introduced by his new friend, played by Jackman, to a mysterious club called The List.
A 20th Century Fox production, "The Tourist" will mark the directorial debut of Swiss filmmaker Marcel Langenegger. Mark Bomback, Patrick Marber and Jason Keller are assigned to pen the scripts while Arnold Rifkin is set to produce. Production is slated to begin on October 9 in New York.
Widely known for his role as Obi-Wan Kenobi in the first trilogy of "Star Wars", McGregor is last seen on the big screen appearing opposite Naomi Watts in "Stay" (2005). His next vehicle, "Stormbreaker", will hit the theaters this September.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen