Ewan McGregor Gets Along with "The Tourist"
Well, this could possibly be a great collaboration to watch for. Production Weekly has reported that Ewan McGregor has given his agreement to accompany Australian actor Hugh Jackman in thriller project "The Tourist." Here McGregor is billed to portray an accountant who becomes the primary suspect in a woman's disappearance also a 20 million dollar theft after being introduced by his new friend, played by Jackman, to a mysterious club called The List.
A 20th Century Fox production, "The Tourist" will mark the directorial debut of Swiss filmmaker Marcel Langenegger. Mark Bomback, Patrick Marber and Jason Keller are assigned to pen the scripts while Arnold Rifkin is set to produce. Production is slated to begin on October 9 in New York.
Widely known for his role as Obi-Wan Kenobi in the first trilogy of "Star Wars", McGregor is last seen on the big screen appearing opposite Naomi Watts in "Stay" (2005). His next vehicle, "Stormbreaker", will hit the theaters this September.
- Chrissy Teigen Blasts Paparazzi on Twitter After She and John Legend Were Called 'Monkeys'
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies