Ewan McGregor Gets Along with "The Tourist"
Well, this could possibly be a great collaboration to watch for. Production Weekly has reported that Ewan McGregor has given his agreement to accompany Australian actor Hugh Jackman in thriller project "The Tourist." Here McGregor is billed to portray an accountant who becomes the primary suspect in a woman's disappearance also a 20 million dollar theft after being introduced by his new friend, played by Jackman, to a mysterious club called The List.
A 20th Century Fox production, "The Tourist" will mark the directorial debut of Swiss filmmaker Marcel Langenegger. Mark Bomback, Patrick Marber and Jason Keller are assigned to pen the scripts while Arnold Rifkin is set to produce. Production is slated to begin on October 9 in New York.
Widely known for his role as Obi-Wan Kenobi in the first trilogy of "Star Wars", McGregor is last seen on the big screen appearing opposite Naomi Watts in "Stay" (2005). His next vehicle, "Stormbreaker", will hit the theaters this September.
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture
- Iggy Azalea and French Montana Are Pictured Kissing as a Source Confirms Their Relationship
- It's Official: 'Pretty Little Liars' to End With Season 7, 'Grimm' Canceled After 6 Seasons
- Red Band Trailer for 'Kevin Hart: What Now?' Sees Halle Berry as the Comedian's Bond Girl
- Watch Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Ooze Sexiness in 'Side to Side' Video