Will Ferrell Eyeing Another Reunion in "Semi-Pro"
Will Ferrell is in the brink to have one more reunion. Recently signed to re-team up with John C. Reilly in "Step Brothers", the funnyman now reportedly is engaged in talks on blooming another with screenwriter Scot Armstrong for "Semi-Pro." The two previously had worked together in Todd Phillips' 2003 flick of "Old School" which boosted up Ferrell's film career.
A sports comedy that takes place in the world of basketball during the 70s, the project is planned to start production by next February in Minneapolis. Apart from Ferrell and Armstrong, there is no word yet about other film crew or cast.
A member of what media refers to as "Frat Pack" group, Ferrell has just scored big success in box-office through "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" as it topped the list this week. As for Armstrong, he is currently busy in penning "Old School 2" also "Elf 2", both for Ferrell to topline.
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation