Will Ferrell Eyeing Another Reunion in "Semi-Pro"
Will Ferrell is in the brink to have one more reunion. Recently signed to re-team up with John C. Reilly in "Step Brothers", the funnyman now reportedly is engaged in talks on blooming another with screenwriter Scot Armstrong for "Semi-Pro." The two previously had worked together in Todd Phillips' 2003 flick of "Old School" which boosted up Ferrell's film career.
A sports comedy that takes place in the world of basketball during the 70s, the project is planned to start production by next February in Minneapolis. Apart from Ferrell and Armstrong, there is no word yet about other film crew or cast.
A member of what media refers to as "Frat Pack" group, Ferrell has just scored big success in box-office through "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" as it topped the list this week. As for Armstrong, he is currently busy in penning "Old School 2" also "Elf 2", both for Ferrell to topline.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake