Will Ferrell Eyeing Another Reunion in "Semi-Pro"
Will Ferrell is in the brink to have one more reunion. Recently signed to re-team up with John C. Reilly in "Step Brothers", the funnyman now reportedly is engaged in talks on blooming another with screenwriter Scot Armstrong for "Semi-Pro." The two previously had worked together in Todd Phillips' 2003 flick of "Old School" which boosted up Ferrell's film career.
A sports comedy that takes place in the world of basketball during the 70s, the project is planned to start production by next February in Minneapolis. Apart from Ferrell and Armstrong, there is no word yet about other film crew or cast.
A member of what media refers to as "Frat Pack" group, Ferrell has just scored big success in box-office through "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" as it topped the list this week. As for Armstrong, he is currently busy in penning "Old School 2" also "Elf 2", both for Ferrell to topline.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?