Will Ferrell Eyeing Another Reunion in "Semi-Pro"
Will Ferrell is in the brink to have one more reunion. Recently signed to re-team up with John C. Reilly in "Step Brothers", the funnyman now reportedly is engaged in talks on blooming another with screenwriter Scot Armstrong for "Semi-Pro." The two previously had worked together in Todd Phillips' 2003 flick of "Old School" which boosted up Ferrell's film career.
A sports comedy that takes place in the world of basketball during the 70s, the project is planned to start production by next February in Minneapolis. Apart from Ferrell and Armstrong, there is no word yet about other film crew or cast.
A member of what media refers to as "Frat Pack" group, Ferrell has just scored big success in box-office through "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby" as it topped the list this week. As for Armstrong, he is currently busy in penning "Old School 2" also "Elf 2", both for Ferrell to topline.
- Stephen Colbert to Host 2017 Emmy Awards
- Justin Bieber Shaves His Head Again - Is It Because of Selena Gomez?
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies