Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly Become "Step Brothers"
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are sharing the screen once more. Fresh from "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby", the duo have been billed to again team up in "Step Brothers", a new comedic feature developed by Columbia Pictures.
Already made a preemptive deal for the project, the company has tapped Adam McKay to direct based on a screenplay he is set to write with Ferrell. The writing task therefore will be the third film script penned by both of them after "Anchorman" and "Talladega."
Eyeing a summer 2007 start date, pic will be produced by Judd Apatow and Jimmy Miller. The story revolves around two coddled guys who become stepbrothers after their respective single parents fall in love and decided to marry in the end.
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship