Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly Become "Step Brothers"
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are sharing the screen once more. Fresh from "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby", the duo have been billed to again team up in "Step Brothers", a new comedic feature developed by Columbia Pictures.
Already made a preemptive deal for the project, the company has tapped Adam McKay to direct based on a screenplay he is set to write with Ferrell. The writing task therefore will be the third film script penned by both of them after "Anchorman" and "Talladega."
Eyeing a summer 2007 start date, pic will be produced by Judd Apatow and Jimmy Miller. The story revolves around two coddled guys who become stepbrothers after their respective single parents fall in love and decided to marry in the end.
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos Reveal Iron Man's New Suit
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date