Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly Become "Step Brothers"
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are sharing the screen once more. Fresh from "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby", the duo have been billed to again team up in "Step Brothers", a new comedic feature developed by Columbia Pictures.
Already made a preemptive deal for the project, the company has tapped Adam McKay to direct based on a screenplay he is set to write with Ferrell. The writing task therefore will be the third film script penned by both of them after "Anchorman" and "Talladega."
Eyeing a summer 2007 start date, pic will be produced by Judd Apatow and Jimmy Miller. The story revolves around two coddled guys who become stepbrothers after their respective single parents fall in love and decided to marry in the end.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram