Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly Become "Step Brothers"
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are sharing the screen once more. Fresh from "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby", the duo have been billed to again team up in "Step Brothers", a new comedic feature developed by Columbia Pictures.
Already made a preemptive deal for the project, the company has tapped Adam McKay to direct based on a screenplay he is set to write with Ferrell. The writing task therefore will be the third film script penned by both of them after "Anchorman" and "Talladega."
Eyeing a summer 2007 start date, pic will be produced by Judd Apatow and Jimmy Miller. The story revolves around two coddled guys who become stepbrothers after their respective single parents fall in love and decided to marry in the end.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger