Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly Become "Step Brothers"
Will Ferrell and John C. Reilly are sharing the screen once more. Fresh from "Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby", the duo have been billed to again team up in "Step Brothers", a new comedic feature developed by Columbia Pictures.
Already made a preemptive deal for the project, the company has tapped Adam McKay to direct based on a screenplay he is set to write with Ferrell. The writing task therefore will be the third film script penned by both of them after "Anchorman" and "Talladega."
Eyeing a summer 2007 start date, pic will be produced by Judd Apatow and Jimmy Miller. The story revolves around two coddled guys who become stepbrothers after their respective single parents fall in love and decided to marry in the end.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says