Ed Harris and Gabriel Byrne Dial "One Missed Call"
Two more great stars are enlisted in "One Missed Call" cast. Fangoria has reported that Ed Harris and Gabriel Byrne have reached deals to join the line-up already filled by Edward Burns and Shannyn Sossamon, making the picture a really high-profile project in turn.
Currently filming in Atlanta, the film is an English-language remake of the Japanese supernatural horror hit, "Chakushin ari", which has seen its sequel being released last year. Eric Valette is attached to direct based on the screenplay adapted by Andrew Klavan.
Similar to the original version, the story follows a college student whose friends begin receiving cell phone messages from the future in which they hear themselves being murdered to later find out that she too is about to become the victim of the terror.
Catapulted to vast recognition for his role in "The Right Stuff" (1983), Harris is last seen on the big screen playing alongside Will Ferrell in "Winter Passing" and next is about to appear as the titular character in "Copying Beethoven" opposite Diane Kruger. Meanwhile, Byrne is slated to show up in 3 features set to be released later this year namely "Played", "Jindabyne", and "Leningrad."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal