Ed Harris and Gabriel Byrne Dial "One Missed Call"
Two more great stars are enlisted in "One Missed Call" cast. Fangoria has reported that Ed Harris and Gabriel Byrne have reached deals to join the line-up already filled by Edward Burns and Shannyn Sossamon, making the picture a really high-profile project in turn.
Currently filming in Atlanta, the film is an English-language remake of the Japanese supernatural horror hit, "Chakushin ari", which has seen its sequel being released last year. Eric Valette is attached to direct based on the screenplay adapted by Andrew Klavan.
Similar to the original version, the story follows a college student whose friends begin receiving cell phone messages from the future in which they hear themselves being murdered to later find out that she too is about to become the victim of the terror.
Catapulted to vast recognition for his role in "The Right Stuff" (1983), Harris is last seen on the big screen playing alongside Will Ferrell in "Winter Passing" and next is about to appear as the titular character in "Copying Beethoven" opposite Diane Kruger. Meanwhile, Byrne is slated to show up in 3 features set to be released later this year namely "Played", "Jindabyne", and "Leningrad."
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image