Ed Harris and Gabriel Byrne Dial "One Missed Call"
Two more great stars are enlisted in "One Missed Call" cast. Fangoria has reported that Ed Harris and Gabriel Byrne have reached deals to join the line-up already filled by Edward Burns and Shannyn Sossamon, making the picture a really high-profile project in turn.
Currently filming in Atlanta, the film is an English-language remake of the Japanese supernatural horror hit, "Chakushin ari", which has seen its sequel being released last year. Eric Valette is attached to direct based on the screenplay adapted by Andrew Klavan.
Similar to the original version, the story follows a college student whose friends begin receiving cell phone messages from the future in which they hear themselves being murdered to later find out that she too is about to become the victim of the terror.
Catapulted to vast recognition for his role in "The Right Stuff" (1983), Harris is last seen on the big screen playing alongside Will Ferrell in "Winter Passing" and next is about to appear as the titular character in "Copying Beethoven" opposite Diane Kruger. Meanwhile, Byrne is slated to show up in 3 features set to be released later this year namely "Played", "Jindabyne", and "Leningrad."
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion