Ed Harris and Gabriel Byrne Dial "One Missed Call"
Two more great stars are enlisted in "One Missed Call" cast. Fangoria has reported that Ed Harris and Gabriel Byrne have reached deals to join the line-up already filled by Edward Burns and Shannyn Sossamon, making the picture a really high-profile project in turn.
Currently filming in Atlanta, the film is an English-language remake of the Japanese supernatural horror hit, "Chakushin ari", which has seen its sequel being released last year. Eric Valette is attached to direct based on the screenplay adapted by Andrew Klavan.
Similar to the original version, the story follows a college student whose friends begin receiving cell phone messages from the future in which they hear themselves being murdered to later find out that she too is about to become the victim of the terror.
Catapulted to vast recognition for his role in "The Right Stuff" (1983), Harris is last seen on the big screen playing alongside Will Ferrell in "Winter Passing" and next is about to appear as the titular character in "Copying Beethoven" opposite Diane Kruger. Meanwhile, Byrne is slated to show up in 3 features set to be released later this year namely "Played", "Jindabyne", and "Leningrad."
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch