Sheryl Crow Has Found A New Love
Now that it's been six months since she split with fiance Lance Armstrong back in February early this year, Sheryl Crow has for now on found a new love.
"It is good news, you know." So the singer said in an interview with CNN's Larry King as saying she's found someone she likes.
While Crow is keeping tight-lipped about her new beau, a source confirms to People that she is seeing an L.A.-based film director, saying "They've been dating for a few months now. But it's not serious. They are taking it very slowly."
On how Crow and her secret lover met, the same source confirmed it was a setup by her friend Courteney Cox.
Being asked if she wants to get married, Crow admits "Yeah, I would love to be married. I love the idea of it........so ideally, yes, I would love to be married."
Also said she'd love to have children, the singer added "Obviously, scientifically I'm getting older (but) I don't feel my age. If I were to adopt, I could love a child that came through somebody else's womb as easily as I could my own."
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!