Sheryl Crow Has Found A New Love
Now that it's been six months since she split with fiance Lance Armstrong back in February early this year, Sheryl Crow has for now on found a new love.
"It is good news, you know." So the singer said in an interview with CNN's Larry King as saying she's found someone she likes.
While Crow is keeping tight-lipped about her new beau, a source confirms to People that she is seeing an L.A.-based film director, saying "They've been dating for a few months now. But it's not serious. They are taking it very slowly."
On how Crow and her secret lover met, the same source confirmed it was a setup by her friend Courteney Cox.
Being asked if she wants to get married, Crow admits "Yeah, I would love to be married. I love the idea of it........so ideally, yes, I would love to be married."
Also said she'd love to have children, the singer added "Obviously, scientifically I'm getting older (but) I don't feel my age. If I were to adopt, I could love a child that came through somebody else's womb as easily as I could my own."
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer