Sheryl Crow Has Found A New Love
Now that it's been six months since she split with fiance Lance Armstrong back in February early this year, Sheryl Crow has for now on found a new love.
"It is good news, you know." So the singer said in an interview with CNN's Larry King as saying she's found someone she likes.
While Crow is keeping tight-lipped about her new beau, a source confirms to People that she is seeing an L.A.-based film director, saying "They've been dating for a few months now. But it's not serious. They are taking it very slowly."
On how Crow and her secret lover met, the same source confirmed it was a setup by her friend Courteney Cox.
Being asked if she wants to get married, Crow admits "Yeah, I would love to be married. I love the idea of it........so ideally, yes, I would love to be married."
Also said she'd love to have children, the singer added "Obviously, scientifically I'm getting older (but) I don't feel my age. If I were to adopt, I could love a child that came through somebody else's womb as easily as I could my own."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival