Sheryl Crow Has Found A New Love
Now that it's been six months since she split with fiance Lance Armstrong back in February early this year, Sheryl Crow has for now on found a new love.
"It is good news, you know." So the singer said in an interview with CNN's Larry King as saying she's found someone she likes.
While Crow is keeping tight-lipped about her new beau, a source confirms to People that she is seeing an L.A.-based film director, saying "They've been dating for a few months now. But it's not serious. They are taking it very slowly."
On how Crow and her secret lover met, the same source confirmed it was a setup by her friend Courteney Cox.
Being asked if she wants to get married, Crow admits "Yeah, I would love to be married. I love the idea of it........so ideally, yes, I would love to be married."
Also said she'd love to have children, the singer added "Obviously, scientifically I'm getting older (but) I don't feel my age. If I were to adopt, I could love a child that came through somebody else's womb as easily as I could my own."
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie
- J.K. Rowling Quickly Shuts Down 'The Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy Rumor
- Kate Hudson's Brother Hilariously Reacts to Rumor That the Actress Is Dating Brad Pitt
- Adele Added to 2017 Grammy Award Performers List
- LGBT Page Disappears From White House's Website After Trump's Inauguration, Twitter Freaks Out
- Shia LaBeouf Starts Four-Year Anti-Trump Live-Stream Protest on Inauguration Day
- 'House of Cards' Unveils Chilling Teaser for Season 5 on Trump's Inauguration Day
- 'Green Lantern Corps' Is Eying Ryan Reynolds, Bradley Cooper and Tom Cruise