Sheryl Crow Has Found A New Love
Now that it's been six months since she split with fiance Lance Armstrong back in February early this year, Sheryl Crow has for now on found a new love.
"It is good news, you know." So the singer said in an interview with CNN's Larry King as saying she's found someone she likes.
While Crow is keeping tight-lipped about her new beau, a source confirms to People that she is seeing an L.A.-based film director, saying "They've been dating for a few months now. But it's not serious. They are taking it very slowly."
On how Crow and her secret lover met, the same source confirmed it was a setup by her friend Courteney Cox.
Being asked if she wants to get married, Crow admits "Yeah, I would love to be married. I love the idea of it........so ideally, yes, I would love to be married."
Also said she'd love to have children, the singer added "Obviously, scientifically I'm getting older (but) I don't feel my age. If I were to adopt, I could love a child that came through somebody else's womb as easily as I could my own."
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie