Aaron Carter Had A Minor Surfing Accident Earlier This Week
Roxanne Romero, a publicist for Aaron Carter, confirmed Wednesday August 2nd that the young singer had "a minor surfing accident" in San Diego earlier this week.
While there are no further details on the incident, the pop star is said "recovering nicely at home" in Los Angeles. "Although hospitalized, he has been released and is recovering nicely at home," said the statement from Carter's camp.
Apart from that, Aaron and his siblings, brother Nick Carter and their three sisters, are set to star in the upcoming reality show "House of Carters" on E! this October. In the weekly series the Carters move in together and try to become a family again.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie