Aaron Carter Had A Minor Surfing Accident Earlier This Week
Roxanne Romero, a publicist for Aaron Carter, confirmed Wednesday August 2nd that the young singer had "a minor surfing accident" in San Diego earlier this week.
While there are no further details on the incident, the pop star is said "recovering nicely at home" in Los Angeles. "Although hospitalized, he has been released and is recovering nicely at home," said the statement from Carter's camp.
Apart from that, Aaron and his siblings, brother Nick Carter and their three sisters, are set to star in the upcoming reality show "House of Carters" on E! this October. In the weekly series the Carters move in together and try to become a family again.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son