Aaron Carter Had A Minor Surfing Accident Earlier This Week
Roxanne Romero, a publicist for Aaron Carter, confirmed Wednesday August 2nd that the young singer had "a minor surfing accident" in San Diego earlier this week.
While there are no further details on the incident, the pop star is said "recovering nicely at home" in Los Angeles. "Although hospitalized, he has been released and is recovering nicely at home," said the statement from Carter's camp.
Apart from that, Aaron and his siblings, brother Nick Carter and their three sisters, are set to star in the upcoming reality show "House of Carters" on E! this October. In the weekly series the Carters move in together and try to become a family again.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers