Aaron Carter Had A Minor Surfing Accident Earlier This Week
Roxanne Romero, a publicist for Aaron Carter, confirmed Wednesday August 2nd that the young singer had "a minor surfing accident" in San Diego earlier this week.
While there are no further details on the incident, the pop star is said "recovering nicely at home" in Los Angeles. "Although hospitalized, he has been released and is recovering nicely at home," said the statement from Carter's camp.
Apart from that, Aaron and his siblings, brother Nick Carter and their three sisters, are set to star in the upcoming reality show "House of Carters" on E! this October. In the weekly series the Carters move in together and try to become a family again.
More Aaron Carter News
- Kim Kardashian on Butt Pads Allegations: 'I Don't Need Them'
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI