My Chemical Romance Plan October Release
It is all done for alternative rock band My Chemical Romance. The music act is said to have finished working on their next album, the follow-up to the 2004's "Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge," which has sold more than 1.4 million copies in the United States, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
"We all have records that shaped our childhood and teen years," says bassist Mikey Way. "When you hear a song, it shoots you back to a moment in time. We want this album to do that for people. We want the entire world to be moved."
The new album, which has yet titled, is being recorded in Los Angeles with Green Day producer Rob Cavallo. It due in stores October 24 via Reprise Records.
More My Chemical Romance News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers