Stars Lining Up to Join "Bronte"
Glowing screen stars namely Michelle Williams, Nathalie Press, Emily Barclay, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Ben Chaplin, and Brian Cox have all been enlisted to make a promising cast list in "Bronte", a saga of Bronte sisters who were known for their works in literature.
Set to be filmed in a Yorkshire village this October, pic will feature Williams as Charlotte Bronte while her two siblings, Emily and Anne, will be portrayed by Press and Barclay, respectively. As for the actors, Meyers is billed to be a failed artist who turned to alcohol and opium named Branwell with Chaplin as Charlotte's husband, the Rev Arthur Bell Nicholls, and Cox as the family patriarch, the Irish-born Rev Patrick Bronte.
Budgeted at about $11 million, the project is written also directed by Angela Workman and depicts the life of Bronte sisters in a realistic 19th century England with Alistair MacLean-Clark and Basil Stephens to produce.
- Amy Poehler and Seth Meyers Revive 'SNL' 'Really?!' Segment to Mock Pro-Trump Protesters
- Halsey Slams Quavo, Calls Iggy Azalea a 'F**king Moron'
- Choa Announces She's Leaving AOA, Insists It's Not Because She's Pregnant
- Will Jared Leto Reprise The Joker Role for Harley Quinn Spin-Off?
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Posts Lowest Opening in the Franchise
- Ashton Kutcher Claims He Had Hooking Up Agreement With Mila Kunis
- Free the Nipple! Stella Maxwell Goes Braless in Racy Mesh Top
- DeMario Jackson Not Returning to 'Bachelor in Paradise' After Scandal. What About Corinne Olympios?