Stars Lining Up to Join "Bronte"
Glowing screen stars namely Michelle Williams, Nathalie Press, Emily Barclay, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Ben Chaplin, and Brian Cox have all been enlisted to make a promising cast list in "Bronte", a saga of Bronte sisters who were known for their works in literature.
Set to be filmed in a Yorkshire village this October, pic will feature Williams as Charlotte Bronte while her two siblings, Emily and Anne, will be portrayed by Press and Barclay, respectively. As for the actors, Meyers is billed to be a failed artist who turned to alcohol and opium named Branwell with Chaplin as Charlotte's husband, the Rev Arthur Bell Nicholls, and Cox as the family patriarch, the Irish-born Rev Patrick Bronte.
Budgeted at about $11 million, the project is written also directed by Angela Workman and depicts the life of Bronte sisters in a realistic 19th century England with Alistair MacLean-Clark and Basil Stephens to produce.
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'