Stars Lining Up to Join "Bronte"
Glowing screen stars namely Michelle Williams, Nathalie Press, Emily Barclay, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Ben Chaplin, and Brian Cox have all been enlisted to make a promising cast list in "Bronte", a saga of Bronte sisters who were known for their works in literature.
Set to be filmed in a Yorkshire village this October, pic will feature Williams as Charlotte Bronte while her two siblings, Emily and Anne, will be portrayed by Press and Barclay, respectively. As for the actors, Meyers is billed to be a failed artist who turned to alcohol and opium named Branwell with Chaplin as Charlotte's husband, the Rev Arthur Bell Nicholls, and Cox as the family patriarch, the Irish-born Rev Patrick Bronte.
Budgeted at about $11 million, the project is written also directed by Angela Workman and depicts the life of Bronte sisters in a realistic 19th century England with Alistair MacLean-Clark and Basil Stephens to produce.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'