Stars Lining Up to Join "Bronte"
Glowing screen stars namely Michelle Williams, Nathalie Press, Emily Barclay, Jonathan Rhys Meyers, Ben Chaplin, and Brian Cox have all been enlisted to make a promising cast list in "Bronte", a saga of Bronte sisters who were known for their works in literature.
Set to be filmed in a Yorkshire village this October, pic will feature Williams as Charlotte Bronte while her two siblings, Emily and Anne, will be portrayed by Press and Barclay, respectively. As for the actors, Meyers is billed to be a failed artist who turned to alcohol and opium named Branwell with Chaplin as Charlotte's husband, the Rev Arthur Bell Nicholls, and Cox as the family patriarch, the Irish-born Rev Patrick Bronte.
Budgeted at about $11 million, the project is written also directed by Angela Workman and depicts the life of Bronte sisters in a realistic 19th century England with Alistair MacLean-Clark and Basil Stephens to produce.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers