Filming Begins Sept 23 on "Survival of the Fittest"
The date has been fixed. "Alien vs. Predator" sequel, "Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest" finally settles on September 23 to begin shooting process with intention to wrap all things up on December 12, so Fangoria has revealed.
A directorial debut of Colin and Greg Strause, the film will be made based on Shane Salerno's scripts which continue the battle between these two extraterrestrial creatures on U.S ground in the Midwest. Tom Woodruff Jr. and Alec Gillis of Amalgamated Dynamics are back to once again handle the creature FX.
The first big screen installment of the franchise, "Alien vs. Predator", was released in 2004 with Paul W.S. Anderson as director and starred by Sanaa Lathan and Lance Henriksen among others. The movie resulted quite well in the box-office, garnering income of over 80 million U.S dollar in domestic theaters.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media