Filming Begins Sept 23 on "Survival of the Fittest"
The date has been fixed. "Alien vs. Predator" sequel, "Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest" finally settles on September 23 to begin shooting process with intention to wrap all things up on December 12, so Fangoria has revealed.
A directorial debut of Colin and Greg Strause, the film will be made based on Shane Salerno's scripts which continue the battle between these two extraterrestrial creatures on U.S ground in the Midwest. Tom Woodruff Jr. and Alec Gillis of Amalgamated Dynamics are back to once again handle the creature FX.
The first big screen installment of the franchise, "Alien vs. Predator", was released in 2004 with Paul W.S. Anderson as director and starred by Sanaa Lathan and Lance Henriksen among others. The movie resulted quite well in the box-office, garnering income of over 80 million U.S dollar in domestic theaters.
- Justin Bieber Shares His Old Mugshot, Reflects on His Troubled Past
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her