Filming Begins Sept 23 on "Survival of the Fittest"
The date has been fixed. "Alien vs. Predator" sequel, "Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest" finally settles on September 23 to begin shooting process with intention to wrap all things up on December 12, so Fangoria has revealed.
A directorial debut of Colin and Greg Strause, the film will be made based on Shane Salerno's scripts which continue the battle between these two extraterrestrial creatures on U.S ground in the Midwest. Tom Woodruff Jr. and Alec Gillis of Amalgamated Dynamics are back to once again handle the creature FX.
The first big screen installment of the franchise, "Alien vs. Predator", was released in 2004 with Paul W.S. Anderson as director and starred by Sanaa Lathan and Lance Henriksen among others. The movie resulted quite well in the box-office, garnering income of over 80 million U.S dollar in domestic theaters.
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing