Filming Begins Sept 23 on "Survival of the Fittest"
The date has been fixed. "Alien vs. Predator" sequel, "Alien vs. Predator: Survival of the Fittest" finally settles on September 23 to begin shooting process with intention to wrap all things up on December 12, so Fangoria has revealed.
A directorial debut of Colin and Greg Strause, the film will be made based on Shane Salerno's scripts which continue the battle between these two extraterrestrial creatures on U.S ground in the Midwest. Tom Woodruff Jr. and Alec Gillis of Amalgamated Dynamics are back to once again handle the creature FX.
The first big screen installment of the franchise, "Alien vs. Predator", was released in 2004 with Paul W.S. Anderson as director and starred by Sanaa Lathan and Lance Henriksen among others. The movie resulted quite well in the box-office, garnering income of over 80 million U.S dollar in domestic theaters.
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush