Emily Blunt Approaches "Buck Howard"
While her starring vehicle "The Devil Wears Prada" still circulates in theaters, Emily Blunt has already made a swift move in her next step indeed. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actress is involved in a negotiation to play the female lead in "The Great Buck Howard", a film project developed by Bristol Bay Productions.
If a deal is settled, Blunt therefore will join the likes of Tom Hanks and his son, Colin Hanks, plus John Malkovich to make a star-studded cast for sure. Tom Hanks himself has been confirmed to produce the picture alongside Gary Goetzman under their Playtone Productions.
Already started filming production on Monday, July 31, "The Great Buck Howard" follows the story of a luckless magician struggling to launch back his career with the support of his assistant. Sean McGinly has been attached to direct also write the script while Marvin Acuna, Marina Grasic, Steven Shareshian and Jan Korbelin seat as executive producers.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'