Emily Blunt Approaches "Buck Howard"
While her starring vehicle "The Devil Wears Prada" still circulates in theaters, Emily Blunt has already made a swift move in her next step indeed. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actress is involved in a negotiation to play the female lead in "The Great Buck Howard", a film project developed by Bristol Bay Productions.
If a deal is settled, Blunt therefore will join the likes of Tom Hanks and his son, Colin Hanks, plus John Malkovich to make a star-studded cast for sure. Tom Hanks himself has been confirmed to produce the picture alongside Gary Goetzman under their Playtone Productions.
Already started filming production on Monday, July 31, "The Great Buck Howard" follows the story of a luckless magician struggling to launch back his career with the support of his assistant. Sean McGinly has been attached to direct also write the script while Marvin Acuna, Marina Grasic, Steven Shareshian and Jan Korbelin seat as executive producers.
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes