Emily Blunt Approaches "Buck Howard"
While her starring vehicle "The Devil Wears Prada" still circulates in theaters, Emily Blunt has already made a swift move in her next step indeed. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actress is involved in a negotiation to play the female lead in "The Great Buck Howard", a film project developed by Bristol Bay Productions.
If a deal is settled, Blunt therefore will join the likes of Tom Hanks and his son, Colin Hanks, plus John Malkovich to make a star-studded cast for sure. Tom Hanks himself has been confirmed to produce the picture alongside Gary Goetzman under their Playtone Productions.
Already started filming production on Monday, July 31, "The Great Buck Howard" follows the story of a luckless magician struggling to launch back his career with the support of his assistant. Sean McGinly has been attached to direct also write the script while Marvin Acuna, Marina Grasic, Steven Shareshian and Jan Korbelin seat as executive producers.
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'