Emily Blunt Approaches "Buck Howard"
While her starring vehicle "The Devil Wears Prada" still circulates in theaters, Emily Blunt has already made a swift move in her next step indeed. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the actress is involved in a negotiation to play the female lead in "The Great Buck Howard", a film project developed by Bristol Bay Productions.
If a deal is settled, Blunt therefore will join the likes of Tom Hanks and his son, Colin Hanks, plus John Malkovich to make a star-studded cast for sure. Tom Hanks himself has been confirmed to produce the picture alongside Gary Goetzman under their Playtone Productions.
Already started filming production on Monday, July 31, "The Great Buck Howard" follows the story of a luckless magician struggling to launch back his career with the support of his assistant. Sean McGinly has been attached to direct also write the script while Marvin Acuna, Marina Grasic, Steven Shareshian and Jan Korbelin seat as executive producers.
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album
- Hayes Grier Shares Photo From Hospital, Assures Fans He's 'Good' After Dirt Bike Crash
- Constance Wu Slams 'Great Wall' for Whitewashing: Our Heroes Don't Look Like Matt Damon
- Zachary Quinto Addresses Engagement Speculations and Wedding Plans to Miles McMillan
- Justin Bieber Teases 'Cold Water' Video as the Major Lazer Collab Hits No. 1 on U.K. Chart
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Did Tyler Posey Just Come Out as Gay on Snapchat?
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC