Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds Are 'Not Broken Up Couple'
The fact that Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds have been spotted "rolling around" together during a romantic day out in a Vancouver, Canada park, has proven to public worldwide that they either on again or never break up.
The rocker and actor are said to have had dinner this past Thursday at Kay 'n Dave's Restaurant in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
Reynolds and Morissette were planning to marry late this year but allegedly ended their engagement in June. About this a friend of the couple said "Someone spread that rumor, but it's not true. They are still very much together."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart