Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds Are 'Not Broken Up Couple'
The fact that Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds have been spotted "rolling around" together during a romantic day out in a Vancouver, Canada park, has proven to public worldwide that they either on again or never break up.
The rocker and actor are said to have had dinner this past Thursday at Kay 'n Dave's Restaurant in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
Reynolds and Morissette were planning to marry late this year but allegedly ended their engagement in June. About this a friend of the couple said "Someone spread that rumor, but it's not true. They are still very much together."
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host