Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds Are 'Not Broken Up Couple'
The fact that Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds have been spotted "rolling around" together during a romantic day out in a Vancouver, Canada park, has proven to public worldwide that they either on again or never break up.
The rocker and actor are said to have had dinner this past Thursday at Kay 'n Dave's Restaurant in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
Reynolds and Morissette were planning to marry late this year but allegedly ended their engagement in June. About this a friend of the couple said "Someone spread that rumor, but it's not true. They are still very much together."
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Take Her Birthday Son to Indianapolis 500
- Ariana Grande Cancels Rock in Rio Performance Due to Throat and Sinus Infection
- Johnny Depp's Ex Vanessa Paradis and Daughter Lily-Rose Defend Him Amid Amber Heard Drama
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio