Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds Are 'Not Broken Up Couple'
The fact that Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds have been spotted "rolling around" together during a romantic day out in a Vancouver, Canada park, has proven to public worldwide that they either on again or never break up.
The rocker and actor are said to have had dinner this past Thursday at Kay 'n Dave's Restaurant in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
Reynolds and Morissette were planning to marry late this year but allegedly ended their engagement in June. About this a friend of the couple said "Someone spread that rumor, but it's not true. They are still very much together."
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight