Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds Are 'Not Broken Up Couple'
The fact that Alanis Morissette and Ryan Reynolds have been spotted "rolling around" together during a romantic day out in a Vancouver, Canada park, has proven to public worldwide that they either on again or never break up.
The rocker and actor are said to have had dinner this past Thursday at Kay 'n Dave's Restaurant in Brentwood, Los Angeles.
Reynolds and Morissette were planning to marry late this year but allegedly ended their engagement in June. About this a friend of the couple said "Someone spread that rumor, but it's not true. They are still very much together."
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby