Warner Bros. Becomes "Benighted"
One more novel is on the way to be adapted into silver screen feature as Warner Bros. has obtained film rights to a Kit Whitfield's novel. Entitled "Benighted" just like the book's title, pic has been entrusted into Andrew Adamson's hands to direct with Graham King financing through his Initial Entertainment Group.
"Benighted" tells an alternate reality story in which 90 percent of the population is lycanthropic while the rest who are pure human live as victims of prejudice and oppression. The novel originally was published in U.K under the title of "Bareback" and will be published in U.S by Random House on August 8.
As for Adamson, the New Zealand-born filmmaker has scored great success last year through "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" for Disney. Its sequel, "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", will also be helmed by him to meet a 2008 release.
- Khloe Kardashian Will Stop Scott Disick From Ruining Kourtney's Life
- Kim Kardashian Says Kanye West, Not Monica Rose, Was Responsible for Her Style Transformation
- 'Gotham': Get First Glimpse of Ra's Al Ghul in Season 3 Finale Preview
- Ivanka Trump Gets Blasted for Insensitive 'Champagne Popsicle' Tweet on Memorial Day
- Leonardo DiCaprio Spotted With Leggy Models in Monaco
- 2 Chainz Reveals 'Pretty Girls Like Trap Music' Track List, Shares New Song '4 AM' Ft. Travis Scott
- Is Katy Perry Romancing Calvin Harris to Get Back at Taylor Swift?
- Miley Cyrus Makes Liam Hemsworth Jealous Over Her Pampering Sessions With Pet Pig