Warner Bros. Becomes "Benighted"
One more novel is on the way to be adapted into silver screen feature as Warner Bros. has obtained film rights to a Kit Whitfield's novel. Entitled "Benighted" just like the book's title, pic has been entrusted into Andrew Adamson's hands to direct with Graham King financing through his Initial Entertainment Group.
"Benighted" tells an alternate reality story in which 90 percent of the population is lycanthropic while the rest who are pure human live as victims of prejudice and oppression. The novel originally was published in U.K under the title of "Bareback" and will be published in U.S by Random House on August 8.
As for Adamson, the New Zealand-born filmmaker has scored great success last year through "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" for Disney. Its sequel, "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", will also be helmed by him to meet a 2008 release.
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert