Warner Bros. Becomes "Benighted"
One more novel is on the way to be adapted into silver screen feature as Warner Bros. has obtained film rights to a Kit Whitfield's novel. Entitled "Benighted" just like the book's title, pic has been entrusted into Andrew Adamson's hands to direct with Graham King financing through his Initial Entertainment Group.
"Benighted" tells an alternate reality story in which 90 percent of the population is lycanthropic while the rest who are pure human live as victims of prejudice and oppression. The novel originally was published in U.K under the title of "Bareback" and will be published in U.S by Random House on August 8.
As for Adamson, the New Zealand-born filmmaker has scored great success last year through "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe" for Disney. Its sequel, "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", will also be helmed by him to meet a 2008 release.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked