Paramount Backs Up "The Donor" for Rob Corddry
Another propitious project for Rob Corddry is about to come out from Paramount Pictures for the company has already secured "The Donor" under its wing to be developed as a star vehicle for the actor, so Variety has reported.
Also seats as the screenwriter together with Jason Mantzoukas and Brian Huskey, Corddry actually is the creator of the film alongside Jon Stewart whom he appears with in "The Daily Show." Stewart himself will produce through his Busboy Productions with Ben Karlin, "The Daily Show" producer.
Last seen on the big screen in Sarah Jessica Parker's vehicle of "Failure to Launch" released last March, Corddry has just finished filming "Blades of Glory" for DreamWorks and "Unaccompanied Minors" for Warner Bros..
- Colin Farrell Joins Tim Burton's 'Dumbo' live-Action Movie
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction