Daniel Radcliffe to Bare All in A West End Play
Daniel Radcliffe, the magician in the hit movie "Harry Potter", is about to make his stage debut with Peter Shaffer's "Equus" in London's West End Theater in March next year.
There in the drama, about a stable boy's erotic fixation with horses, Daniel will play a mentally disturbed boy, Alan Strang, who pokes horses in the eye with a metal wire and strides them naked for sexual thrills.
"It is an extraordinary play, and he's very much looking forward to the role," Radcliffe's spokeswoman, Vanessa Davies, said Friday July 28th. "He is maturing as an actor and beginning to take on new and challenging roles."
Also set to star in is Richard Griffiths, who plays Harry's Uncle Vernon in Harry Potter. The actor has been tapped to play the psychiatrist who interviews Daniel's role.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip