Daniel Radcliffe to Bare All in A West End Play
Daniel Radcliffe, the magician in the hit movie "Harry Potter", is about to make his stage debut with Peter Shaffer's "Equus" in London's West End Theater in March next year.
There in the drama, about a stable boy's erotic fixation with horses, Daniel will play a mentally disturbed boy, Alan Strang, who pokes horses in the eye with a metal wire and strides them naked for sexual thrills.
"It is an extraordinary play, and he's very much looking forward to the role," Radcliffe's spokeswoman, Vanessa Davies, said Friday July 28th. "He is maturing as an actor and beginning to take on new and challenging roles."
Also set to star in is Richard Griffiths, who plays Harry's Uncle Vernon in Harry Potter. The actor has been tapped to play the psychiatrist who interviews Daniel's role.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation
- 'DWTS' Alum Hayes Grier's Involved in Car Crash, Brother Asks for Prayer as He's 'Pretty Busted Up'
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Is Looking to Add This A-Lister
- Selena Gomez Is Gearing Up for New Album
- Halsey Thanks Fans for Their Support After Sharing Tragic Miscarriage Story
- Bristol Palin's Husband Dakota Meyer Slammed for Placing Gun Near Baby. See the Scary Pic
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa