Daniel Radcliffe to Bare All in A West End Play
Daniel Radcliffe, the magician in the hit movie "Harry Potter", is about to make his stage debut with Peter Shaffer's "Equus" in London's West End Theater in March next year.
There in the drama, about a stable boy's erotic fixation with horses, Daniel will play a mentally disturbed boy, Alan Strang, who pokes horses in the eye with a metal wire and strides them naked for sexual thrills.
"It is an extraordinary play, and he's very much looking forward to the role," Radcliffe's spokeswoman, Vanessa Davies, said Friday July 28th. "He is maturing as an actor and beginning to take on new and challenging roles."
Also set to star in is Richard Griffiths, who plays Harry's Uncle Vernon in Harry Potter. The actor has been tapped to play the psychiatrist who interviews Daniel's role.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked