Daniel Radcliffe to Bare All in A West End Play
Daniel Radcliffe, the magician in the hit movie "Harry Potter", is about to make his stage debut with Peter Shaffer's "Equus" in London's West End Theater in March next year.
There in the drama, about a stable boy's erotic fixation with horses, Daniel will play a mentally disturbed boy, Alan Strang, who pokes horses in the eye with a metal wire and strides them naked for sexual thrills.
"It is an extraordinary play, and he's very much looking forward to the role," Radcliffe's spokeswoman, Vanessa Davies, said Friday July 28th. "He is maturing as an actor and beginning to take on new and challenging roles."
Also set to star in is Richard Griffiths, who plays Harry's Uncle Vernon in Harry Potter. The actor has been tapped to play the psychiatrist who interviews Daniel's role.
More Daniel Radcliffe News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill