Stars Lending Voices to "Ratatouille"
As "Ratatouille" is set to be the next project of Disney/Pixar, voice cast of the animated picture has delightfully been fixed up with the coming of stars like Patton Oswalt, Brian Dennehy, Brad Garrett, Janeane Garofalo, Ian Holm and John Ratzenberger, ComingSoon.net has confirmed.
Scheduled to open on theaters by June 29, 2007, "Ratatouille" is helmed by "The Incredibles" director Brad Bird with Jan Pinkava as co-director based on story penned by Pinkava himself. Emily Cook and Kathy Greenberg are attached to write the scripts while Michael Giacchino handles the music score.
Pic revolves around a rat named Remy who aspires to become a great French chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role