Stars Lending Voices to "Ratatouille"
As "Ratatouille" is set to be the next project of Disney/Pixar, voice cast of the animated picture has delightfully been fixed up with the coming of stars like Patton Oswalt, Brian Dennehy, Brad Garrett, Janeane Garofalo, Ian Holm and John Ratzenberger, ComingSoon.net has confirmed.
Scheduled to open on theaters by June 29, 2007, "Ratatouille" is helmed by "The Incredibles" director Brad Bird with Jan Pinkava as co-director based on story penned by Pinkava himself. Emily Cook and Kathy Greenberg are attached to write the scripts while Michael Giacchino handles the music score.
Pic revolves around a rat named Remy who aspires to become a great French chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession.
- Kylie Jenner Asks Tyga to Move Back Into Her House
- Rihanna Is Unhappy Kanye West Put Her in Bed With Donald Trump and George W. Bush in 'Famous' Video
- Iggy Azalea Gets Thanked for 'Ruining Hip-Hop.' See Her Reaction
- Winona Ryder Defends Ex Johnny Depp Against Amber Heard's Abuse Allegations
- 'Star Trek Beyond' New Trailer: Captain Kirk Makes His Last Report
- Tyrese Gibson Confirms Return to 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Chris Brown Sued by Suge Knight Over 2014 Club Shooting. What's Breezy's Fault?
- Taylor Swift Tells Her Friends She's 'in Love' With Tom Hiddleston as Couple Enjoy Roman Holiday