Stars Lending Voices to "Ratatouille"
As "Ratatouille" is set to be the next project of Disney/Pixar, voice cast of the animated picture has delightfully been fixed up with the coming of stars like Patton Oswalt, Brian Dennehy, Brad Garrett, Janeane Garofalo, Ian Holm and John Ratzenberger, ComingSoon.net has confirmed.
Scheduled to open on theaters by June 29, 2007, "Ratatouille" is helmed by "The Incredibles" director Brad Bird with Jan Pinkava as co-director based on story penned by Pinkava himself. Emily Cook and Kathy Greenberg are attached to write the scripts while Michael Giacchino handles the music score.
Pic revolves around a rat named Remy who aspires to become a great French chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession.
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease
- CL's Boobs Almost Pop Out of Her Plunging Black Dress at Chanel Exhibition
- 'Venom' to Feature Carnage as Its Main Villain
- Christina Perri Announces Engagement to Boyfriend Paul Costabile - See the Beautiful Ring!
- Is Kendall Jenner Feuding With Victoria's Secret Models?
- New 'Blade Runner 2049' Featurette Brings Harrison Ford Home, Hints at Uninvited Guest