Stars Lending Voices to "Ratatouille"
As "Ratatouille" is set to be the next project of Disney/Pixar, voice cast of the animated picture has delightfully been fixed up with the coming of stars like Patton Oswalt, Brian Dennehy, Brad Garrett, Janeane Garofalo, Ian Holm and John Ratzenberger, ComingSoon.net has confirmed.
Scheduled to open on theaters by June 29, 2007, "Ratatouille" is helmed by "The Incredibles" director Brad Bird with Jan Pinkava as co-director based on story penned by Pinkava himself. Emily Cook and Kathy Greenberg are attached to write the scripts while Michael Giacchino handles the music score.
Pic revolves around a rat named Remy who aspires to become a great French chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser