Stars Lending Voices to "Ratatouille"
As "Ratatouille" is set to be the next project of Disney/Pixar, voice cast of the animated picture has delightfully been fixed up with the coming of stars like Patton Oswalt, Brian Dennehy, Brad Garrett, Janeane Garofalo, Ian Holm and John Ratzenberger, ComingSoon.net has confirmed.
Scheduled to open on theaters by June 29, 2007, "Ratatouille" is helmed by "The Incredibles" director Brad Bird with Jan Pinkava as co-director based on story penned by Pinkava himself. Emily Cook and Kathy Greenberg are attached to write the scripts while Michael Giacchino handles the music score.
Pic revolves around a rat named Remy who aspires to become a great French chef despite his family's wishes and the obvious problem of being a rat in a decidedly rodent-phobic profession.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'