"Mr. Machine" Shaped Under Universal
Still fresh from putting "Magic 8 Ball" under its wing, Universal Picture is quick indeed to land another deal in another comedy pitch. According to The Hollywood Reporter, the company has successfully picked up "Mr. Machine", a high-concept family comedy written by David Gordon Green and Danny McBride.
Embracing the concepts of '80s films from Amblin Entertainment, the picture tells a story of three young men who create together a robot that later intends to take over the world. Imagine Entertainment's Brian Grazer will produce with Jon Heder plus his two brothers, Dan and Doug, negotiating to executive produce through their Greasy Entertainment.
If everything goes smooth, "Mr. Machine" then will be the first cinematic project from the "Napoleon Dynamite" actor who has been confirmed to not take part in playing a role in the movie.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3