Hasselhoff Barred from Boarding for He Showed Up Too Drunk
Bad news came in two for David Hasselhoff as on Wednesday July 26th, the same day he has his divorce from wife Pamela Bach finalized, the actor was barred from boarding a flight to Los Angeles because he showed up too drunk at London's Heathrow airport.
British Airways officials stopped Hasselhoff from boarding a flight from London to Los Angeles this week, declaring him unfit to fly, after the star showed some erratic behavior.
Hasselhoff was supposed to fly from Heathrow to LAX and was waiting in a first-class airport lounge around 7 a.m. There an eyewitness accounts supported by video, the 54-year-old actor, who was in London shooting a TV commercial, appeared befuddled, had trouble standing, mumbled incoherently to other passengers (Sky News quoted one witness who overheard him say, "My life is a mess.") and made a pass at a shop clerk.
A British Airways spokesman confirmed, "A male passenger was denied boarding on the BA279 Heathrow to Los Angeles service because he was deemed unfit for travel. He was assessed later and passed fit to fly on BA283."
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says