Hasselhoff Barred from Boarding for He Showed Up Too Drunk
Bad news came in two for David Hasselhoff as on Wednesday July 26th, the same day he has his divorce from wife Pamela Bach finalized, the actor was barred from boarding a flight to Los Angeles because he showed up too drunk at London's Heathrow airport.
British Airways officials stopped Hasselhoff from boarding a flight from London to Los Angeles this week, declaring him unfit to fly, after the star showed some erratic behavior.
Hasselhoff was supposed to fly from Heathrow to LAX and was waiting in a first-class airport lounge around 7 a.m. There an eyewitness accounts supported by video, the 54-year-old actor, who was in London shooting a TV commercial, appeared befuddled, had trouble standing, mumbled incoherently to other passengers (Sky News quoted one witness who overheard him say, "My life is a mess.") and made a pass at a shop clerk.
A British Airways spokesman confirmed, "A male passenger was denied boarding on the BA279 Heathrow to Los Angeles service because he was deemed unfit for travel. He was assessed later and passed fit to fly on BA283."
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest