Jessica Simpson Switched the Cover Picture of Her "Public Affair"
Which one do you like most, a sultry Jessica Simpson or that of her in a girl-next-door look? Just choose one and help your idol decides which one is best as the final decision on a cover art for her new CD "A Public Affair" had not been made.
Last week the cover art for the CD surfaced shows Jessica with her hair down, sporting a strapless dress. But Jess' production team apparently changed their mind and thus make another one showing a more of a girl-next-door look and casual looking of the singer, in which she's sported with nothing but a t-shirt on, her hair pulled back and wearing a ring on her right index finger.
In fact, Simpson's latest cover picture looks particularly similar to her Sony Music label mate Jennifer Lopez's cover for her 2002 album "This Is Me... Then", even down to the handwriting. Besides, her first single has already been compared to Madonna's 80s hit "Holiday." And so what would you say about that?
"A Public Affair" touches the market on August 29 later this year.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board