Jessica Simpson Switched the Cover Picture of Her "Public Affair"
Which one do you like most, a sultry Jessica Simpson or that of her in a girl-next-door look? Just choose one and help your idol decides which one is best as the final decision on a cover art for her new CD "A Public Affair" had not been made.
Last week the cover art for the CD surfaced shows Jessica with her hair down, sporting a strapless dress. But Jess' production team apparently changed their mind and thus make another one showing a more of a girl-next-door look and casual looking of the singer, in which she's sported with nothing but a t-shirt on, her hair pulled back and wearing a ring on her right index finger.
In fact, Simpson's latest cover picture looks particularly similar to her Sony Music label mate Jennifer Lopez's cover for her 2002 album "This Is Me... Then", even down to the handwriting. Besides, her first single has already been compared to Madonna's 80s hit "Holiday." And so what would you say about that?
"A Public Affair" touches the market on August 29 later this year.
More Jessica Simpson News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna