Jessica Simpson Switched the Cover Picture of Her "Public Affair"
Which one do you like most, a sultry Jessica Simpson or that of her in a girl-next-door look? Just choose one and help your idol decides which one is best as the final decision on a cover art for her new CD "A Public Affair" had not been made.
Last week the cover art for the CD surfaced shows Jessica with her hair down, sporting a strapless dress. But Jess' production team apparently changed their mind and thus make another one showing a more of a girl-next-door look and casual looking of the singer, in which she's sported with nothing but a t-shirt on, her hair pulled back and wearing a ring on her right index finger.
In fact, Simpson's latest cover picture looks particularly similar to her Sony Music label mate Jennifer Lopez's cover for her 2002 album "This Is Me... Then", even down to the handwriting. Besides, her first single has already been compared to Madonna's 80s hit "Holiday." And so what would you say about that?
"A Public Affair" touches the market on August 29 later this year.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards
- Gilmore Girls at Major Crossroads in 'A Year in the Life' First Trailer
- Justin Timberlake Votes Early but He Lands in Trouble for Taking Ballot Selfie
- 'Walking Dead' Slammed by Parents TV Council Over Brutal Deaths
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit