Jessica Simpson Switched the Cover Picture of Her "Public Affair"
Which one do you like most, a sultry Jessica Simpson or that of her in a girl-next-door look? Just choose one and help your idol decides which one is best as the final decision on a cover art for her new CD "A Public Affair" had not been made.
Last week the cover art for the CD surfaced shows Jessica with her hair down, sporting a strapless dress. But Jess' production team apparently changed their mind and thus make another one showing a more of a girl-next-door look and casual looking of the singer, in which she's sported with nothing but a t-shirt on, her hair pulled back and wearing a ring on her right index finger.
In fact, Simpson's latest cover picture looks particularly similar to her Sony Music label mate Jennifer Lopez's cover for her 2002 album "This Is Me... Then", even down to the handwriting. Besides, her first single has already been compared to Madonna's 80s hit "Holiday." And so what would you say about that?
"A Public Affair" touches the market on August 29 later this year.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars