Lance Armstrong Team Up with Nike and Apple Computer
American professional road racing cyclist Lance Armstrong has inked a deal with America's favorite shoe company Nike and mp3 player Apple Computer. The athlete has been booked to bring the world of sports and music together with the launch of their Nike+iPod sports line.
The first product released is that of Nike+iPod Sport Kit, which is a wireless system that allows the Nike+ footwear to "talk" to your iPod Nano, thus creating the ultimate workout experience.
As of Nike+ Air Zoom Moire shoes, they contain a wireless transmitter built into a pocket beneath the insole that connects to a receiver in your iPod Nano. The Nano, in turn, records data on your time, distance and calories burned. The information is displayed on the iPod screen and provides real time audible feedback. You can connect the iPod to your home computer, upload the information and track your fitness progress.
Speaking on the product, Armstrong said "If you can incorporate time, distance, and calories burned together and make it function for both the fitness runner and the high level athlete, it will take working out to a whole other level." The Nike+iPod Sports Kit is available now.
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'