Lance Armstrong Team Up with Nike and Apple Computer
American professional road racing cyclist Lance Armstrong has inked a deal with America's favorite shoe company Nike and mp3 player Apple Computer. The athlete has been booked to bring the world of sports and music together with the launch of their Nike+iPod sports line.
The first product released is that of Nike+iPod Sport Kit, which is a wireless system that allows the Nike+ footwear to "talk" to your iPod Nano, thus creating the ultimate workout experience.
As of Nike+ Air Zoom Moire shoes, they contain a wireless transmitter built into a pocket beneath the insole that connects to a receiver in your iPod Nano. The Nano, in turn, records data on your time, distance and calories burned. The information is displayed on the iPod screen and provides real time audible feedback. You can connect the iPod to your home computer, upload the information and track your fitness progress.
Speaking on the product, Armstrong said "If you can incorporate time, distance, and calories burned together and make it function for both the fitness runner and the high level athlete, it will take working out to a whole other level." The Nike+iPod Sports Kit is available now.
- Chris Brown Is Arrested for Assault With a Deadly Weapon
- New Boyfriend? Lindsay Lohan Spotted Together With Dennis Papageorgiou in Greece
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues