WWE's Stephanie McMahon Gives Birth to Baby Girl
Stephanie McMahon and Paul Michael Levesque, both are World Wresting Entertainment Superstars, happily welcomed the arrival of their first child, a daughter whom they named Aurora Rose Levesque.
The baby, weighing in at 8 lbs., 7 oz, was born Monday evening July 24th in Greenwich, Conn. "We'll see how tough I am now", says Levesque expressing his joy upon the arrival of the infant.
McMahon and Levesque, tied the knot in 2003, "couldn't be happier and more excited to be the new parents to the future heir to the throne," says their rep.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding