WWE's Stephanie McMahon Gives Birth to Baby Girl
Stephanie McMahon and Paul Michael Levesque, both are World Wresting Entertainment Superstars, happily welcomed the arrival of their first child, a daughter whom they named Aurora Rose Levesque.
The baby, weighing in at 8 lbs., 7 oz, was born Monday evening July 24th in Greenwich, Conn. "We'll see how tough I am now", says Levesque expressing his joy upon the arrival of the infant.
McMahon and Levesque, tied the knot in 2003, "couldn't be happier and more excited to be the new parents to the future heir to the throne," says their rep.
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms
- Watch: Lady GaGa Performs 'Joanne' Songs on 'SNL'
- Tom Hanks Plays 'Black Jeopardy' as Donald Trump's Supporter on 'SNL'
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?