WWE's Stephanie McMahon Gives Birth to Baby Girl
Stephanie McMahon and Paul Michael Levesque, both are World Wresting Entertainment Superstars, happily welcomed the arrival of their first child, a daughter whom they named Aurora Rose Levesque.
The baby, weighing in at 8 lbs., 7 oz, was born Monday evening July 24th in Greenwich, Conn. "We'll see how tough I am now", says Levesque expressing his joy upon the arrival of the infant.
McMahon and Levesque, tied the knot in 2003, "couldn't be happier and more excited to be the new parents to the future heir to the throne," says their rep.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'