"Borat" Faces World Premiere at Toronto Film Fest
Following other movies like "All the Boys Love Mandy Lane" and "Black Sheep", "Borat" will also encounter its world premiere at Toronto International Film Festival, so the organizers of the event have confirmed on Tuesday, July 25.
Starring funnyman Sacha Baron Cohen under the direction of "Seinfeld" alumnus Larry Charles, the flick will be screened during the Midnight Madness program together with the aforementioned pictures.
A 20th Century Fox's production set for a November theatrical release, "Borat" follows the journey of the title character played by Cohen from his native country of Kazakhstan to the United States in his effort to make a documentary that explains Americans to his country.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny