"Borat" Faces World Premiere at Toronto Film Fest
Following other movies like "All the Boys Love Mandy Lane" and "Black Sheep", "Borat" will also encounter its world premiere at Toronto International Film Festival, so the organizers of the event have confirmed on Tuesday, July 25.
Starring funnyman Sacha Baron Cohen under the direction of "Seinfeld" alumnus Larry Charles, the flick will be screened during the Midnight Madness program together with the aforementioned pictures.
A 20th Century Fox's production set for a November theatrical release, "Borat" follows the journey of the title character played by Cohen from his native country of Kazakhstan to the United States in his effort to make a documentary that explains Americans to his country.
- Ireland Baldwin Celebrates Earth Day by Going Topless - See the Pic!
- Dan Stevens Is Open to Another 'Beauty and the Beast' Film
- Jealous Kim Kardashian Planning to Outshine Beyonce by Getting Pregnant Again
- Watch Lady GaGa's Emotional Tribute to Cancer-Stricken Friend During Coachella Performance
- Rob Kardashian's Not Ready to Give Up on His 'Unhealthy' Relationship With Blac Chyna
- New Photo of 'Once Upon a Time' Musical Episode Gives First Look at the Groom
- Mel B's Ex Stephen Belafonte Begs Her for Money
- Lucasfilm to Develop More 'Star Wars' Spin-Offs Soon