"I'm Gay", Lance Bass of NSYNC Said
Would like to set the record straight, Lance Bass, band member of NSYNC, opens up about his sex orientation, tells People magazine he's gay and in a "very stable" relationship with actor Reichen Lehmkuhl, winner of season four of CBS' "Amazing Race".
In his further avowal, Lance claimed that it was all the band's popularity that prevents him from revealing his sexuality earlier. He said "I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand, and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything".
Lance, moreover, explains, "So I had that weight on me of like, 'Wow, if I ever let anyone know, it's bad.' So I just never did. The thing is, I'm not ashamed - that's the one thing I want to say". Also he added, "I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life. I'm just happy."
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture