"I'm Gay", Lance Bass of NSYNC Said
Would like to set the record straight, Lance Bass, band member of NSYNC, opens up about his sex orientation, tells People magazine he's gay and in a "very stable" relationship with actor Reichen Lehmkuhl, winner of season four of CBS' "Amazing Race".
In his further avowal, Lance claimed that it was all the band's popularity that prevents him from revealing his sexuality earlier. He said "I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand, and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything".
Lance, moreover, explains, "So I had that weight on me of like, 'Wow, if I ever let anyone know, it's bad.' So I just never did. The thing is, I'm not ashamed - that's the one thing I want to say". Also he added, "I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life. I'm just happy."
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo
- 'Pacific Rim 2' Gets New Release Date