"I'm Gay", Lance Bass of NSYNC Said
Would like to set the record straight, Lance Bass, band member of NSYNC, opens up about his sex orientation, tells People magazine he's gay and in a "very stable" relationship with actor Reichen Lehmkuhl, winner of season four of CBS' "Amazing Race".
In his further avowal, Lance claimed that it was all the band's popularity that prevents him from revealing his sexuality earlier. He said "I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand, and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything".
Lance, moreover, explains, "So I had that weight on me of like, 'Wow, if I ever let anyone know, it's bad.' So I just never did. The thing is, I'm not ashamed - that's the one thing I want to say". Also he added, "I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life. I'm just happy."
More NSYNC News
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video