"I'm Gay", Lance Bass of NSYNC Said
Would like to set the record straight, Lance Bass, band member of NSYNC, opens up about his sex orientation, tells People magazine he's gay and in a "very stable" relationship with actor Reichen Lehmkuhl, winner of season four of CBS' "Amazing Race".
In his further avowal, Lance claimed that it was all the band's popularity that prevents him from revealing his sexuality earlier. He said "I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand, and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything".
Lance, moreover, explains, "So I had that weight on me of like, 'Wow, if I ever let anyone know, it's bad.' So I just never did. The thing is, I'm not ashamed - that's the one thing I want to say". Also he added, "I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life. I'm just happy."
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences