"I'm Gay", Lance Bass of NSYNC Said
Would like to set the record straight, Lance Bass, band member of NSYNC, opens up about his sex orientation, tells People magazine he's gay and in a "very stable" relationship with actor Reichen Lehmkuhl, winner of season four of CBS' "Amazing Race".
In his further avowal, Lance claimed that it was all the band's popularity that prevents him from revealing his sexuality earlier. He said "I knew that I was in this popular band and I had four other guys' careers in my hand, and I knew that if I ever acted on it or even said (that I was gay), it would overpower everything".
Lance, moreover, explains, "So I had that weight on me of like, 'Wow, if I ever let anyone know, it's bad.' So I just never did. The thing is, I'm not ashamed - that's the one thing I want to say". Also he added, "I don't think it's wrong, I'm not devastated going through this. I'm more liberated and happy than I've been my whole life. I'm just happy."
More NSYNC News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal