Welcome Back Katharine McPhee
Katharine McPhee is ready to get back on stage. The American Idol runner-up, who has missed the start of the "American Idol" summer tour due to both laryngitis and bronchitis right before the tour was set to start, is healthy now and thus is ready to kick off the gig starting Thursday July 27th.
In a one-on-one interview with her sister and "EXTRA" Special Correspondent Adriana McPhee, Katharine spills about the struggle she had when her voice gave out due to both diseases.
"It was definitely difficult, especially with the media making assumptions about what exactly it was, she's ditching the tour for a movie, all these silly things...it's just part of the business and I'm happy I'm healthy." Katharine said while adding "I felt horrible. It's a huge disappointment. You're not only disappointing yourself but you're disappointing the people who work for you, your fans most importantly....this is like my first official day of actually speaking."
What's more, Katharine also has signed on as the first spokesperson for Big Sexy hair products, about which she said "I was just thrilled to represent it. It's a great name for a company." Her becoming a spokesperson for the related products was made public Wednesday July 26th at a press conference took place at Ritz-Carlton hotel New York.
- First Minute of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 7B Premiere Lands Online
- Kim Kardashian Reacts to Baby No. 3 Bombshell, Says Surrogacy Is Also an Option
- Find Out Why Kourtney Kardashian Won't Date a Rapper or Athlete Like Her Sisters
- 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Teaser Is Out, Captain America Will Make a Cameo
- Report: Kim Kardashian Gets in Top Shape to Prepare for Single Life Without Kanye West
- 'The Voice' Battle Round Night 3 Thins the Herd as Some Singers Are Sent Back Home
- Jared Padalecki and Wife Welcome Baby Girl - See the First Photo
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'