Welcome Back Katharine McPhee
Katharine McPhee is ready to get back on stage. The American Idol runner-up, who has missed the start of the "American Idol" summer tour due to both laryngitis and bronchitis right before the tour was set to start, is healthy now and thus is ready to kick off the gig starting Thursday July 27th.
In a one-on-one interview with her sister and "EXTRA" Special Correspondent Adriana McPhee, Katharine spills about the struggle she had when her voice gave out due to both diseases.
"It was definitely difficult, especially with the media making assumptions about what exactly it was, she's ditching the tour for a movie, all these silly things...it's just part of the business and I'm happy I'm healthy." Katharine said while adding "I felt horrible. It's a huge disappointment. You're not only disappointing yourself but you're disappointing the people who work for you, your fans most importantly....this is like my first official day of actually speaking."
What's more, Katharine also has signed on as the first spokesperson for Big Sexy hair products, about which she said "I was just thrilled to represent it. It's a great name for a company." Her becoming a spokesperson for the related products was made public Wednesday July 26th at a press conference took place at Ritz-Carlton hotel New York.
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian Is Expecting Baby No. 4 With Scott Disick