Britney Spears Went Into False Labor, but She's Fine Now
Oops, Britney Spears went into false labor on Saturday July 15. However, the so-called a "family-insider" told In Touch Weekly "She's fine now".
"Britney started cramping. She had a real scare." Just for you to know, the star also had a few health scares during her first pregnancy with baby boy Sean Preston.
This then lead Spears to a realization that she needs to cut short her junk-food eating habit. In fact, "after indulging in junk food during her first two trimesters, she hired a nutritionist to help her follow a well-balanced diet, a "pal" told ITW. "She wasn't eating enough vegetables."
As a consequence, Spears' doctor told her that she may have to spend the last month of her pregnancy on bed rest, but "Britney is determined to enjoy the rest of her pregnancy and stay healthy after she gives birth" says the friend.
More Britney Spears News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'