Britney Spears Went Into False Labor, but She's Fine Now
Oops, Britney Spears went into false labor on Saturday July 15. However, the so-called a "family-insider" told In Touch Weekly "She's fine now".
"Britney started cramping. She had a real scare." Just for you to know, the star also had a few health scares during her first pregnancy with baby boy Sean Preston.
This then lead Spears to a realization that she needs to cut short her junk-food eating habit. In fact, "after indulging in junk food during her first two trimesters, she hired a nutritionist to help her follow a well-balanced diet, a "pal" told ITW. "She wasn't eating enough vegetables."
As a consequence, Spears' doctor told her that she may have to spend the last month of her pregnancy on bed rest, but "Britney is determined to enjoy the rest of her pregnancy and stay healthy after she gives birth" says the friend.
More Britney Spears News
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed