Britney Spears Went Into False Labor, but She's Fine Now
Oops, Britney Spears went into false labor on Saturday July 15. However, the so-called a "family-insider" told In Touch Weekly "She's fine now".
"Britney started cramping. She had a real scare." Just for you to know, the star also had a few health scares during her first pregnancy with baby boy Sean Preston.
This then lead Spears to a realization that she needs to cut short her junk-food eating habit. In fact, "after indulging in junk food during her first two trimesters, she hired a nutritionist to help her follow a well-balanced diet, a "pal" told ITW. "She wasn't eating enough vegetables."
As a consequence, Spears' doctor told her that she may have to spend the last month of her pregnancy on bed rest, but "Britney is determined to enjoy the rest of her pregnancy and stay healthy after she gives birth" says the friend.
More Britney Spears News
- Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood Welcomes Twins at Age 68
- Tyga's New Lady Demi Rose Tries to Copy Kylie Jenner by Wearing Similar Strappy Bikini
- Shawn Mendes Teases His Upcoming Album
- Kim Kardashian Visits Snapchat Office. See Some Exclusive Filters She Gets!
- Alicia Keys Goes Makeup Free, Pens Powerful Essay About Overcoming Her Insecurities
- Simon Cowell and His Snarky Comments Make Return on 'America's Got Talent' Season 11 Premiere
- Sienna Miller Still Cares 'Enormously' for Ex-Fiance Jude Law
- Zendaya Coleman Criticized for Posting This Racy Picture