Britney Spears Went Into False Labor, but She's Fine Now
Oops, Britney Spears went into false labor on Saturday July 15. However, the so-called a "family-insider" told In Touch Weekly "She's fine now".
"Britney started cramping. She had a real scare." Just for you to know, the star also had a few health scares during her first pregnancy with baby boy Sean Preston.
This then lead Spears to a realization that she needs to cut short her junk-food eating habit. In fact, "after indulging in junk food during her first two trimesters, she hired a nutritionist to help her follow a well-balanced diet, a "pal" told ITW. "She wasn't eating enough vegetables."
As a consequence, Spears' doctor told her that she may have to spend the last month of her pregnancy on bed rest, but "Britney is determined to enjoy the rest of her pregnancy and stay healthy after she gives birth" says the friend.
More Britney Spears News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed