Britney Spears Went Into False Labor, but She's Fine Now
Oops, Britney Spears went into false labor on Saturday July 15. However, the so-called a "family-insider" told In Touch Weekly "She's fine now".
"Britney started cramping. She had a real scare." Just for you to know, the star also had a few health scares during her first pregnancy with baby boy Sean Preston.
This then lead Spears to a realization that she needs to cut short her junk-food eating habit. In fact, "after indulging in junk food during her first two trimesters, she hired a nutritionist to help her follow a well-balanced diet, a "pal" told ITW. "She wasn't eating enough vegetables."
As a consequence, Spears' doctor told her that she may have to spend the last month of her pregnancy on bed rest, but "Britney is determined to enjoy the rest of her pregnancy and stay healthy after she gives birth" says the friend.
More Britney Spears News
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens
- 'Scream Queens' 2.03 Preview Teases Bad Blood Between Chad and Brock
- Courteney Cox on Jennifer Aniston Dragged Into Brangelina Divorce: 'It's Not About Her'
- Rep Denies Lady GaGa Is Having Baby 'on Her Own'
- Get Your First Look at Nick Jonas in New 'Jumanji' Movie