Son Sean Preston Inspired Spears to Design Baby Clothing Line
Her baby boy is her inspiration that pop singer Britney Spears willingly decided to design a range of clothes for babies.
Britney, moreover, admits to use her time in between mothering Sean Preston while waiting to give birth to her second child amusing herself with 10-month-old son Sean's wardrobe.
"Because I'm pregnant, I'm big, and I don't really want to get out that much. I go into his closet and just bleach everything!" The singer quoted as saying.
About the line, Spears reveals it should be ready by 2007, saying "Preston's just like a rocker kid. Hopefully next year we'll have a fashion show, maybe at Disney World or something like that. We'll have them onstage, and they'll have mini-guitars. Everyone needs a mini-guitar!"
More Britney Spears News
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer