Son Sean Preston Inspired Spears to Design Baby Clothing Line
Her baby boy is her inspiration that pop singer Britney Spears willingly decided to design a range of clothes for babies.
Britney, moreover, admits to use her time in between mothering Sean Preston while waiting to give birth to her second child amusing herself with 10-month-old son Sean's wardrobe.
"Because I'm pregnant, I'm big, and I don't really want to get out that much. I go into his closet and just bleach everything!" The singer quoted as saying.
About the line, Spears reveals it should be ready by 2007, saying "Preston's just like a rocker kid. Hopefully next year we'll have a fashion show, maybe at Disney World or something like that. We'll have them onstage, and they'll have mini-guitars. Everyone needs a mini-guitar!"
More Britney Spears News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney