Son Sean Preston Inspired Spears to Design Baby Clothing Line
Her baby boy is her inspiration that pop singer Britney Spears willingly decided to design a range of clothes for babies.
Britney, moreover, admits to use her time in between mothering Sean Preston while waiting to give birth to her second child amusing herself with 10-month-old son Sean's wardrobe.
"Because I'm pregnant, I'm big, and I don't really want to get out that much. I go into his closet and just bleach everything!" The singer quoted as saying.
About the line, Spears reveals it should be ready by 2007, saying "Preston's just like a rocker kid. Hopefully next year we'll have a fashion show, maybe at Disney World or something like that. We'll have them onstage, and they'll have mini-guitars. Everyone needs a mini-guitar!"
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up