Son Sean Preston Inspired Spears to Design Baby Clothing Line
Her baby boy is her inspiration that pop singer Britney Spears willingly decided to design a range of clothes for babies.
Britney, moreover, admits to use her time in between mothering Sean Preston while waiting to give birth to her second child amusing herself with 10-month-old son Sean's wardrobe.
"Because I'm pregnant, I'm big, and I don't really want to get out that much. I go into his closet and just bleach everything!" The singer quoted as saying.
About the line, Spears reveals it should be ready by 2007, saying "Preston's just like a rocker kid. Hopefully next year we'll have a fashion show, maybe at Disney World or something like that. We'll have them onstage, and they'll have mini-guitars. Everyone needs a mini-guitar!"
More Britney Spears News
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7