Son Sean Preston Inspired Spears to Design Baby Clothing Line
Her baby boy is her inspiration that pop singer Britney Spears willingly decided to design a range of clothes for babies.
Britney, moreover, admits to use her time in between mothering Sean Preston while waiting to give birth to her second child amusing herself with 10-month-old son Sean's wardrobe.
"Because I'm pregnant, I'm big, and I don't really want to get out that much. I go into his closet and just bleach everything!" The singer quoted as saying.
About the line, Spears reveals it should be ready by 2007, saying "Preston's just like a rocker kid. Hopefully next year we'll have a fashion show, maybe at Disney World or something like that. We'll have them onstage, and they'll have mini-guitars. Everyone needs a mini-guitar!"
More Britney Spears News
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding
- 'Arrow' Star Stephen Amell Teases the Return of Mystery Character and 'Meaner' Season 5