British Rock Band Oasis Are to Release Greatest Hits Album
British rock band Oasis have announced they are about to release a greatest hits album on November 20th later this year. The set, tentatively titled "Stop the Clocks", will feature a mixture of chart singles and lesser-known B-sides, all chosen by the band.
The 18-track double album will among others include their 1994 debut single "Supersonic" and their sing-along classic "Wonderwall" besides that of the band's best B-sides, "Acquiesce" and "Half The World Away".
"This collection has been chosen by the band themselves -- the songs they believe encapsulate their remarkable career to date", the band's spokeswoman said on the greatest hits album.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars