British Rock Band Oasis Are to Release Greatest Hits Album
British rock band Oasis have announced they are about to release a greatest hits album on November 20th later this year. The set, tentatively titled "Stop the Clocks", will feature a mixture of chart singles and lesser-known B-sides, all chosen by the band.
The 18-track double album will among others include their 1994 debut single "Supersonic" and their sing-along classic "Wonderwall" besides that of the band's best B-sides, "Acquiesce" and "Half The World Away".
"This collection has been chosen by the band themselves -- the songs they believe encapsulate their remarkable career to date", the band's spokeswoman said on the greatest hits album.
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special
- Zendaya Calls Out 'Pervs' Who Say She's Masturbating on Her Wonderland Cover
- Rihanna Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress and Later Steps Out in Green Tutu Dress
- The Rock's New Action Flick 'Skyscraper' Acquired by Legendary
- Lindsay Lohan and Beau Egor Tarabasov Get Cozy During Movie Date in London
- Calvin Harris Cancels More Las Vegas Shows After Car Accident
- Jake Gyllenhaal Helps Amy Schumer Spoof 'Catfish' and the Victim Becomes Obscure