British Rock Band Oasis Are to Release Greatest Hits Album
British rock band Oasis have announced they are about to release a greatest hits album on November 20th later this year. The set, tentatively titled "Stop the Clocks", will feature a mixture of chart singles and lesser-known B-sides, all chosen by the band.
The 18-track double album will among others include their 1994 debut single "Supersonic" and their sing-along classic "Wonderwall" besides that of the band's best B-sides, "Acquiesce" and "Half The World Away".
"This collection has been chosen by the band themselves -- the songs they believe encapsulate their remarkable career to date", the band's spokeswoman said on the greatest hits album.
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'