British Rock Band Oasis Are to Release Greatest Hits Album
British rock band Oasis have announced they are about to release a greatest hits album on November 20th later this year. The set, tentatively titled "Stop the Clocks", will feature a mixture of chart singles and lesser-known B-sides, all chosen by the band.
The 18-track double album will among others include their 1994 debut single "Supersonic" and their sing-along classic "Wonderwall" besides that of the band's best B-sides, "Acquiesce" and "Half The World Away".
"This collection has been chosen by the band themselves -- the songs they believe encapsulate their remarkable career to date", the band's spokeswoman said on the greatest hits album.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked