British Rock Band Oasis Are to Release Greatest Hits Album
British rock band Oasis have announced they are about to release a greatest hits album on November 20th later this year. The set, tentatively titled "Stop the Clocks", will feature a mixture of chart singles and lesser-known B-sides, all chosen by the band.
The 18-track double album will among others include their 1994 debut single "Supersonic" and their sing-along classic "Wonderwall" besides that of the band's best B-sides, "Acquiesce" and "Half The World Away".
"This collection has been chosen by the band themselves -- the songs they believe encapsulate their remarkable career to date", the band's spokeswoman said on the greatest hits album.
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Exchange Sweet Gaze While Leaving Church Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Slammed by Haters for Sharing 'Materialistic' Photos of Her Kids
- Surprise! Justin Bieber and Zayn Malik Are Planning a Collaboration
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' May Flash Back to World War II
- Blac Chyna Stuns in New Topless Picture. See Her Enviable Post-Baby Body
- Watch Lady GaGa and Stevie Wonder's Performances at Elton John's 70th Star-Studded Birthday Party
- Brad Pitt Is Ready to Mend His Relationship With Angelina Jolie for the Sake of Their Kids
- Cyborg's Story Is the Heart of 'Justice League', Says Zack Snyder