Why Brangelina Haven't Married?
"Brad promised his last wife on their wedding day they'd be together forever, and they didn't make it. He is a sensitive soul who just wants to make sure he can keep his promise this time around." That's how Betty Russell, the actor's grandmother said on the reason why Brad Pitt has yet married to Angelina Jolie.
In other words, it seems that Pitt really is devastated by his divorce from Jennifer Aniston that he won't get married with Jolie until he's certain they will be "together forever."
Furthermore, Russell also claimed Pitt has been opened up to her about his three kids and told her that he was enjoying being a dad, and that he's especially close to son Maddox with whom he shares "little secrets".
"Brad has always wanted to have children and he is playing the father role very well. The family loved Jennifer. But he has got Angelina now and seems really happy with life. (Brad is) very close to (Maddox). He confides little secrets to him," granny Russell added.
More Brad Pitt News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal