Why Brangelina Haven't Married?
"Brad promised his last wife on their wedding day they'd be together forever, and they didn't make it. He is a sensitive soul who just wants to make sure he can keep his promise this time around." That's how Betty Russell, the actor's grandmother said on the reason why Brad Pitt has yet married to Angelina Jolie.
In other words, it seems that Pitt really is devastated by his divorce from Jennifer Aniston that he won't get married with Jolie until he's certain they will be "together forever."
Furthermore, Russell also claimed Pitt has been opened up to her about his three kids and told her that he was enjoying being a dad, and that he's especially close to son Maddox with whom he shares "little secrets".
"Brad has always wanted to have children and he is playing the father role very well. The family loved Jennifer. But he has got Angelina now and seems really happy with life. (Brad is) very close to (Maddox). He confides little secrets to him," granny Russell added.
More Brad Pitt News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage