Why Brangelina Haven't Married?
"Brad promised his last wife on their wedding day they'd be together forever, and they didn't make it. He is a sensitive soul who just wants to make sure he can keep his promise this time around." That's how Betty Russell, the actor's grandmother said on the reason why Brad Pitt has yet married to Angelina Jolie.
In other words, it seems that Pitt really is devastated by his divorce from Jennifer Aniston that he won't get married with Jolie until he's certain they will be "together forever."
Furthermore, Russell also claimed Pitt has been opened up to her about his three kids and told her that he was enjoying being a dad, and that he's especially close to son Maddox with whom he shares "little secrets".
"Brad has always wanted to have children and he is playing the father role very well. The family loved Jennifer. But he has got Angelina now and seems really happy with life. (Brad is) very close to (Maddox). He confides little secrets to him," granny Russell added.
More Brad Pitt News
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes