Landau Pictures Sets to Bring Tremor in "Bryan Loves You"
Wanting to remind people of an awful incident happened in Arizona back in 1993 about a cult that took over one of the state's towns, a wide-screen feature depicting the tragedy entitled "Bryan Loves You" is now in development under Landau Motion Pictures with Seth Landau himself as the helmer to meet a 2007 release.
The second effort by Landau after his 2005 work, "Take Out", the picture has already included stars like Tony Todd, George Wendt, Tiffany Shepis, Daniel Roebuck, plus Bobby Slayton in the cast list and is expected to complete the post-production by June 2007. While waiting for it to come up on commercial theatres, a trailer of the film will be posted online during the week of Halloween 2006.
In the running to be the most controversial horror flick of the decade, "Bryan Loves You" centers on the terror spread by members of a cult worshipping a man named Bryan upon failing to convert people to follow them. Shot in a "recovered-footage" style using first- and third-person POV along with security camera angles on mini-DV, Hi-8, Digital 8, VHS also VHS-C formats, the movie sure will deliver a kind of impression to the audience that what they're watching is real.
In related news, the film's production has previously been interrupted by the publication of Arizona's largest newspaper, The Arizona Republic, during the shooting process in Phoenix. The paper has been reported to have posted a false open call for extras with revealing the shooting date, time and street address for one of the pivotal scenes in the movie as well as an email address of a producer, thereby led to the continuous rejection of hundreds of potential extras.
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!