Landau Pictures Sets to Bring Tremor in "Bryan Loves You"
Wanting to remind people of an awful incident happened in Arizona back in 1993 about a cult that took over one of the state's towns, a wide-screen feature depicting the tragedy entitled "Bryan Loves You" is now in development under Landau Motion Pictures with Seth Landau himself as the helmer to meet a 2007 release.
The second effort by Landau after his 2005 work, "Take Out", the picture has already included stars like Tony Todd, George Wendt, Tiffany Shepis, Daniel Roebuck, plus Bobby Slayton in the cast list and is expected to complete the post-production by June 2007. While waiting for it to come up on commercial theatres, a trailer of the film will be posted online during the week of Halloween 2006.
In the running to be the most controversial horror flick of the decade, "Bryan Loves You" centers on the terror spread by members of a cult worshipping a man named Bryan upon failing to convert people to follow them. Shot in a "recovered-footage" style using first- and third-person POV along with security camera angles on mini-DV, Hi-8, Digital 8, VHS also VHS-C formats, the movie sure will deliver a kind of impression to the audience that what they're watching is real.
In related news, the film's production has previously been interrupted by the publication of Arizona's largest newspaper, The Arizona Republic, during the shooting process in Phoenix. The paper has been reported to have posted a false open call for extras with revealing the shooting date, time and street address for one of the pivotal scenes in the movie as well as an email address of a producer, thereby led to the continuous rejection of hundreds of potential extras.
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring