No Wedding for George Michael and Partner?
It is sad to say that only days after George Michael was caught in a sexual encounter with a stranger, his longtime partner Kenny Goss decided to call-off their wedding.
Both Michael and Goss initially have planned to mark the tenth anniversary of their relationship later this year with a same-sex civil partnership. Unfortunately, the incident in which Michael was caught having gay sex with a jobless van driver in London's Hampstead Heath last week, has led to such realization about their commitment to one another.
A source revealed to Britain's Mail On Sunday newspaper: "They are reassessing their relationship at the moment so there are no immediate plans. Things are very much up in the air. They do not feel that the wedding is relevant now."
In the accompanying feature, it is reported that Michael is not likely to face charges for last week's incident.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video