No Wedding for George Michael and Partner?
It is sad to say that only days after George Michael was caught in a sexual encounter with a stranger, his longtime partner Kenny Goss decided to call-off their wedding.
Both Michael and Goss initially have planned to mark the tenth anniversary of their relationship later this year with a same-sex civil partnership. Unfortunately, the incident in which Michael was caught having gay sex with a jobless van driver in London's Hampstead Heath last week, has led to such realization about their commitment to one another.
A source revealed to Britain's Mail On Sunday newspaper: "They are reassessing their relationship at the moment so there are no immediate plans. Things are very much up in the air. They do not feel that the wedding is relevant now."
In the accompanying feature, it is reported that Michael is not likely to face charges for last week's incident.
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels