No Wedding for George Michael and Partner?
It is sad to say that only days after George Michael was caught in a sexual encounter with a stranger, his longtime partner Kenny Goss decided to call-off their wedding.
Both Michael and Goss initially have planned to mark the tenth anniversary of their relationship later this year with a same-sex civil partnership. Unfortunately, the incident in which Michael was caught having gay sex with a jobless van driver in London's Hampstead Heath last week, has led to such realization about their commitment to one another.
A source revealed to Britain's Mail On Sunday newspaper: "They are reassessing their relationship at the moment so there are no immediate plans. Things are very much up in the air. They do not feel that the wedding is relevant now."
In the accompanying feature, it is reported that Michael is not likely to face charges for last week's incident.
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated
- See President Obama Joining Usher, Janelle Monae and More to Dance to Drake's 'Hotline Bling'
- New Look at Dafne Keen as X-23 in 'Logan' Uncovered
- Report: Chris Hemsworth and Elsa Pataky Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Kings of Leon Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'Walls'
- Mariah Carey Sizzles in Racy Latex Outfit While Reuniting With Nick Cannon for Halloween Party