No Wedding for George Michael and Partner?
It is sad to say that only days after George Michael was caught in a sexual encounter with a stranger, his longtime partner Kenny Goss decided to call-off their wedding.
Both Michael and Goss initially have planned to mark the tenth anniversary of their relationship later this year with a same-sex civil partnership. Unfortunately, the incident in which Michael was caught having gay sex with a jobless van driver in London's Hampstead Heath last week, has led to such realization about their commitment to one another.
A source revealed to Britain's Mail On Sunday newspaper: "They are reassessing their relationship at the moment so there are no immediate plans. Things are very much up in the air. They do not feel that the wedding is relevant now."
In the accompanying feature, it is reported that Michael is not likely to face charges for last week's incident.
More George Michael News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake