No Wedding for George Michael and Partner?
It is sad to say that only days after George Michael was caught in a sexual encounter with a stranger, his longtime partner Kenny Goss decided to call-off their wedding.
Both Michael and Goss initially have planned to mark the tenth anniversary of their relationship later this year with a same-sex civil partnership. Unfortunately, the incident in which Michael was caught having gay sex with a jobless van driver in London's Hampstead Heath last week, has led to such realization about their commitment to one another.
A source revealed to Britain's Mail On Sunday newspaper: "They are reassessing their relationship at the moment so there are no immediate plans. Things are very much up in the air. They do not feel that the wedding is relevant now."
In the accompanying feature, it is reported that Michael is not likely to face charges for last week's incident.
More George Michael News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March