Another Public Sex Allegation George Michael Does
George Michael never stops creating abuzz. The singer has just caught at Hampstead Heath park in London last weekend with a man who claims to have had a sexual encounter with him. Report on this matter was first brought to public by the British News of the World tabloid.
The photographs in the related paper obviously show a seemingly upset Michael at a park at night, alongside a photo of the man who claims to have "hooked up" with the pop star. The man is described as a "pot-bellied, 58-year-old, jobless van driver" named Norman Kirtland.
"I don't even like George Michael.... OK, I admit I was there for sex. But I'm astonished a man as famous as George should even think about doing it. It's potentially so dangerous," so Kirtland told News of the World. Michael himself is quoted as saying to the paper, "Are you gay? No? Then fuck off! This is my culture! I'm not doing anything illegal. The police don't even come up here anymore".
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?