Another Public Sex Allegation George Michael Does
George Michael never stops creating abuzz. The singer has just caught at Hampstead Heath park in London last weekend with a man who claims to have had a sexual encounter with him. Report on this matter was first brought to public by the British News of the World tabloid.
The photographs in the related paper obviously show a seemingly upset Michael at a park at night, alongside a photo of the man who claims to have "hooked up" with the pop star. The man is described as a "pot-bellied, 58-year-old, jobless van driver" named Norman Kirtland.
"I don't even like George Michael.... OK, I admit I was there for sex. But I'm astonished a man as famous as George should even think about doing it. It's potentially so dangerous," so Kirtland told News of the World. Michael himself is quoted as saying to the paper, "Are you gay? No? Then fuck off! This is my culture! I'm not doing anything illegal. The police don't even come up here anymore".
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert