Another Public Sex Allegation George Michael Does
George Michael never stops creating abuzz. The singer has just caught at Hampstead Heath park in London last weekend with a man who claims to have had a sexual encounter with him. Report on this matter was first brought to public by the British News of the World tabloid.
The photographs in the related paper obviously show a seemingly upset Michael at a park at night, alongside a photo of the man who claims to have "hooked up" with the pop star. The man is described as a "pot-bellied, 58-year-old, jobless van driver" named Norman Kirtland.
"I don't even like George Michael.... OK, I admit I was there for sex. But I'm astonished a man as famous as George should even think about doing it. It's potentially so dangerous," so Kirtland told News of the World. Michael himself is quoted as saying to the paper, "Are you gay? No? Then fuck off! This is my culture! I'm not doing anything illegal. The police don't even come up here anymore".
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young