Another Public Sex Allegation George Michael Does
George Michael never stops creating abuzz. The singer has just caught at Hampstead Heath park in London last weekend with a man who claims to have had a sexual encounter with him. Report on this matter was first brought to public by the British News of the World tabloid.
The photographs in the related paper obviously show a seemingly upset Michael at a park at night, alongside a photo of the man who claims to have "hooked up" with the pop star. The man is described as a "pot-bellied, 58-year-old, jobless van driver" named Norman Kirtland.
"I don't even like George Michael.... OK, I admit I was there for sex. But I'm astonished a man as famous as George should even think about doing it. It's potentially so dangerous," so Kirtland told News of the World. Michael himself is quoted as saying to the paper, "Are you gay? No? Then fuck off! This is my culture! I'm not doing anything illegal. The police don't even come up here anymore".
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami