Another Public Sex Allegation George Michael Does
George Michael never stops creating abuzz. The singer has just caught at Hampstead Heath park in London last weekend with a man who claims to have had a sexual encounter with him. Report on this matter was first brought to public by the British News of the World tabloid.
The photographs in the related paper obviously show a seemingly upset Michael at a park at night, alongside a photo of the man who claims to have "hooked up" with the pop star. The man is described as a "pot-bellied, 58-year-old, jobless van driver" named Norman Kirtland.
"I don't even like George Michael.... OK, I admit I was there for sex. But I'm astonished a man as famous as George should even think about doing it. It's potentially so dangerous," so Kirtland told News of the World. Michael himself is quoted as saying to the paper, "Are you gay? No? Then fuck off! This is my culture! I'm not doing anything illegal. The police don't even come up here anymore".
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease