Jimmy Eat World to Record Next LP with Butch Vig
Band Jimmy Eat World has announced plans to record their next LP with the help of veteran producer Butch Vig, the man behind such success as Nirvana's "Nevermind", The Smashing Pumpkins' "Siamese Dream" and Sonic Youth's "Dirty".
In a post on the band's official site, Jimmy Eat World frontman Jim Adkins wrote "We are scheduled to begin recording our new record on August 7th at our own studio in Tempe. We will be working alongside Chris Testa as our engineer, and the legendary Butch Vig will also be alongside the band making sure we don't forget to thrash unreal!! (We are pretty sure that's Wisconsin slang for 'kicking serious ass')."
Already considering such album titles as "Rick's Big Ass Dance Party!," "Fight People!," "Thrash Unreal!" and "Bitch Betta Have My Money!", release date for the latest set though has not yet been announced.
- Ex 'Apprentice' Contestant Files Defamation Lawsuit Against Trump for Denying Sexual Assault Claims
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts