Jimmy Eat World to Record Next LP with Butch Vig
Band Jimmy Eat World has announced plans to record their next LP with the help of veteran producer Butch Vig, the man behind such success as Nirvana's "Nevermind", The Smashing Pumpkins' "Siamese Dream" and Sonic Youth's "Dirty".
In a post on the band's official site, Jimmy Eat World frontman Jim Adkins wrote "We are scheduled to begin recording our new record on August 7th at our own studio in Tempe. We will be working alongside Chris Testa as our engineer, and the legendary Butch Vig will also be alongside the band making sure we don't forget to thrash unreal!! (We are pretty sure that's Wisconsin slang for 'kicking serious ass')."
Already considering such album titles as "Rick's Big Ass Dance Party!," "Fight People!," "Thrash Unreal!" and "Bitch Betta Have My Money!", release date for the latest set though has not yet been announced.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story