Jimmy Eat World to Record Next LP with Butch Vig
Band Jimmy Eat World has announced plans to record their next LP with the help of veteran producer Butch Vig, the man behind such success as Nirvana's "Nevermind", The Smashing Pumpkins' "Siamese Dream" and Sonic Youth's "Dirty".
In a post on the band's official site, Jimmy Eat World frontman Jim Adkins wrote "We are scheduled to begin recording our new record on August 7th at our own studio in Tempe. We will be working alongside Chris Testa as our engineer, and the legendary Butch Vig will also be alongside the band making sure we don't forget to thrash unreal!! (We are pretty sure that's Wisconsin slang for 'kicking serious ass')."
Already considering such album titles as "Rick's Big Ass Dance Party!," "Fight People!," "Thrash Unreal!" and "Bitch Betta Have My Money!", release date for the latest set though has not yet been announced.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival