Jimmy Eat World to Record Next LP with Butch Vig
Band Jimmy Eat World has announced plans to record their next LP with the help of veteran producer Butch Vig, the man behind such success as Nirvana's "Nevermind", The Smashing Pumpkins' "Siamese Dream" and Sonic Youth's "Dirty".
In a post on the band's official site, Jimmy Eat World frontman Jim Adkins wrote "We are scheduled to begin recording our new record on August 7th at our own studio in Tempe. We will be working alongside Chris Testa as our engineer, and the legendary Butch Vig will also be alongside the band making sure we don't forget to thrash unreal!! (We are pretty sure that's Wisconsin slang for 'kicking serious ass')."
Already considering such album titles as "Rick's Big Ass Dance Party!," "Fight People!," "Thrash Unreal!" and "Bitch Betta Have My Money!", release date for the latest set though has not yet been announced.
- Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom Reach Divorce Settlement
- Justin Bieber Throws His Mic and Walks Off Stage After Getting Booed in Manchester
- DJ Khaled and Fiancee Nicole Tuck Welcome Baby Boy
- Benedict Cumberbatch and Solange Knowles Set to Make 'SNL' Debut
- Britney Spears Almost Flashes Her Breasts During On-Stage Wardrobe Malfunction
- 'Jessica Jones' Season 2 Will Be Directed Entirely by Women
- Taylor Swift Sings Calvin Harris' Song During Her Return to Stage at Formula 1 Concert
- Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry Go Door to Door for Hillary Clinton at College Dorms