Jimmy Eat World to Record Next LP with Butch Vig
Band Jimmy Eat World has announced plans to record their next LP with the help of veteran producer Butch Vig, the man behind such success as Nirvana's "Nevermind", The Smashing Pumpkins' "Siamese Dream" and Sonic Youth's "Dirty".
In a post on the band's official site, Jimmy Eat World frontman Jim Adkins wrote "We are scheduled to begin recording our new record on August 7th at our own studio in Tempe. We will be working alongside Chris Testa as our engineer, and the legendary Butch Vig will also be alongside the band making sure we don't forget to thrash unreal!! (We are pretty sure that's Wisconsin slang for 'kicking serious ass')."
Already considering such album titles as "Rick's Big Ass Dance Party!," "Fight People!," "Thrash Unreal!" and "Bitch Betta Have My Money!", release date for the latest set though has not yet been announced.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'