Nicolas Cage to Produce and Star in "Liberace"
Welcome back to Las Vegas for Nicolas Cage. The actor is reported about to produce and star in a new biopic about the life of Wladziu Valentino Liberace, a pianist whose rise to fame began in the 1950s, when his musical TV show competed with and often bested "I Love Lucy" for ratings.
Cage is producing the project, tentatively titled "Liberace", via his Saturn Films production company based on a script by Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg.
No studio has been attached, though Cage is said to be meeting with directors in the weeks to come, and is said to want to go before cameras as early as October of this year.
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day
- Get a Look at New 'Wonder Woman' Cool Photos and Concept Art
- Which Green Lantern Member to Appear in 'Justice League' Allegedly Revealed
- Ashley Tisdale Claps Back at Fat-Shamers Saying She Looks Pregnant
- Kylie Jenner and Tyga's Wedding Is Going to Get Spin-Off Series
- Josh Hartnett and Girlfriend Expecting Baby No. 2 - See Her Baby Bump at Oscars After-Party
- Kong Destroys Helicopters and Kills Skull Crawlers in Final 'Kong: Skull Island' Trailer
- Halle Berry Skinny-Dipping in the Night After Oscars. Watch the Video!