Nicolas Cage to Produce and Star in "Liberace"
Welcome back to Las Vegas for Nicolas Cage. The actor is reported about to produce and star in a new biopic about the life of Wladziu Valentino Liberace, a pianist whose rise to fame began in the 1950s, when his musical TV show competed with and often bested "I Love Lucy" for ratings.
Cage is producing the project, tentatively titled "Liberace", via his Saturn Films production company based on a script by Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg.
No studio has been attached, though Cage is said to be meeting with directors in the weeks to come, and is said to want to go before cameras as early as October of this year.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group