Nicolas Cage to Produce and Star in "Liberace"
Welcome back to Las Vegas for Nicolas Cage. The actor is reported about to produce and star in a new biopic about the life of Wladziu Valentino Liberace, a pianist whose rise to fame began in the 1950s, when his musical TV show competed with and often bested "I Love Lucy" for ratings.
Cage is producing the project, tentatively titled "Liberace", via his Saturn Films production company based on a script by Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg.
No studio has been attached, though Cage is said to be meeting with directors in the weeks to come, and is said to want to go before cameras as early as October of this year.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked