Nicolas Cage to Produce and Star in "Liberace"
Welcome back to Las Vegas for Nicolas Cage. The actor is reported about to produce and star in a new biopic about the life of Wladziu Valentino Liberace, a pianist whose rise to fame began in the 1950s, when his musical TV show competed with and often bested "I Love Lucy" for ratings.
Cage is producing the project, tentatively titled "Liberace", via his Saturn Films production company based on a script by Aaron Seltzer and Jason Friedberg.
No studio has been attached, though Cage is said to be meeting with directors in the weeks to come, and is said to want to go before cameras as early as October of this year.
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner