Gillian Anderson Is Pregnant
This surely is a surprise. Gillian Anderson is pregnant just three months after splitting from her documentary-maker husband Julian Ozanne.
The actress told friends she is expecting a baby with Mark Griffiths, a British businessman, whom she close and once live with following her divorce from second husband Ozanne.
Just for you to notice, Gillian has had a daughter from first husband, Canadian television art director Clyde Klotz named Piper Maru.
Being asked on the pregnancy report, a spokesman for Gillian said "It is not our policy to comment on a client's private life. We know, however, that you would like to congratulate her on her Emmy nomination for "Bleak House" and great continued professional success."
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri
- 'Shameless' Season 8 Renewal Is Put on Hold as Emmy Rossum Asks for Pay Parity
- Ryan Reynolds Finally Reveals Why He Looked So Uninterested in That Taylor Swift Photo