Gillian Anderson Is Pregnant
This surely is a surprise. Gillian Anderson is pregnant just three months after splitting from her documentary-maker husband Julian Ozanne.
The actress told friends she is expecting a baby with Mark Griffiths, a British businessman, whom she close and once live with following her divorce from second husband Ozanne.
Just for you to notice, Gillian has had a daughter from first husband, Canadian television art director Clyde Klotz named Piper Maru.
Being asked on the pregnancy report, a spokesman for Gillian said "It is not our policy to comment on a client's private life. We know, however, that you would like to congratulate her on her Emmy nomination for "Bleak House" and great continued professional success."
More Gillian Anderson News
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details