Gillian Anderson Is Pregnant
This surely is a surprise. Gillian Anderson is pregnant just three months after splitting from her documentary-maker husband Julian Ozanne.
The actress told friends she is expecting a baby with Mark Griffiths, a British businessman, whom she close and once live with following her divorce from second husband Ozanne.
Just for you to notice, Gillian has had a daughter from first husband, Canadian television art director Clyde Klotz named Piper Maru.
Being asked on the pregnancy report, a spokesman for Gillian said "It is not our policy to comment on a client's private life. We know, however, that you would like to congratulate her on her Emmy nomination for "Bleak House" and great continued professional success."
More Gillian Anderson News
- 'Full Frontal with Samantha Bee' Resurrects Will Ferrel's Dubya Impersonation in 'Not WHCD'
- Liam Payne and Cheryl's Baby Name Allegedly Revealed
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld and Alessia Cara's Performances at 2017 Radio Disney Music Awards
- Are They Splitting Up? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Have 'Explosive' Fights
- 'Fate of the Furious' Stays Atop Box Office for Third Consecutive Weekend, Passes $1B Worlwide
- 'Last Ship' Halts Production as Eric Dane Battles Depression
- Little Mix, Justin Bieber and Bruno Mars Among Winners at Radio Disney Music Awards 2017
- Radio Disney Music Awards 2017: Noah Cyrus, Camila Cabello and Sabrina Carpenter Stun on Red Carpet