Babyshambles Canceled Planned Concert as Doherty Heads for Rehab
Pete Doherty's decision to check into a drugs rehabilitation clinic on Monday July 17th as part of his on-going battle with addiction, has reluctantly forced his band Babyshambles to cancel the planned concert due to take place in Ibiza on Wednesday July 19th.
Regarding this matter, the promoter of the Ibiza Rocks event in the island's capital of San Antonio was sympathetic to the singer's problems, saying "We were all really looking forward to welcoming Babyshambles back to the island this year for Ibiza Rocks but, at the end of the day, we love and support Pete and it's his health and happiness that are important".
It is unclear at the moment whether Doherty's treatment will affect Babyshambles' dates for later in the summer. So keep it here for further details on it.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group