U2 Reschedule Postponed Tour Dates
Irish rock band U2 keep their words, rescheduling their tour dates in Australia, New Zealand and Japan which were postponed this spring because the immediate family of a band member had a serious illness.
As for the music act's new tour dates, it will include a total of eight nights in Auckland, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in November with rapper Kanye West booked as support.
In addition, the trek will also include three dates in Tokyo before the "Vertigo Tour" comes to an end in Honolulu on December 9. Rock group Pearl Jam will join U2 for the final concert, marking the first time the bands have shared a stage since 1993.
Ticket holders for the original Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii shows, scheduled for March and April, are being asked to retain their tickets, as they will be valid for the new dates. For more complete details you can visit the band's official site.
In the accompanying feature, U2 has also been granted permission to build a 35-floor skyscraper in Dublin, which surely will be the highest building in the city. According to reports, the building will be located at Britain Quay in the docklands area of the city, and will feature a viewing platform, with the band's studio on the top floor.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked