U2 Reschedule Postponed Tour Dates
Irish rock band U2 keep their words, rescheduling their tour dates in Australia, New Zealand and Japan which were postponed this spring because the immediate family of a band member had a serious illness.
As for the music act's new tour dates, it will include a total of eight nights in Auckland, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in November with rapper Kanye West booked as support.
In addition, the trek will also include three dates in Tokyo before the "Vertigo Tour" comes to an end in Honolulu on December 9. Rock group Pearl Jam will join U2 for the final concert, marking the first time the bands have shared a stage since 1993.
Ticket holders for the original Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii shows, scheduled for March and April, are being asked to retain their tickets, as they will be valid for the new dates. For more complete details you can visit the band's official site.
In the accompanying feature, U2 has also been granted permission to build a 35-floor skyscraper in Dublin, which surely will be the highest building in the city. According to reports, the building will be located at Britain Quay in the docklands area of the city, and will feature a viewing platform, with the band's studio on the top floor.
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie