U2 Reschedule Postponed Tour Dates
Irish rock band U2 keep their words, rescheduling their tour dates in Australia, New Zealand and Japan which were postponed this spring because the immediate family of a band member had a serious illness.
As for the music act's new tour dates, it will include a total of eight nights in Auckland, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in November with rapper Kanye West booked as support.
In addition, the trek will also include three dates in Tokyo before the "Vertigo Tour" comes to an end in Honolulu on December 9. Rock group Pearl Jam will join U2 for the final concert, marking the first time the bands have shared a stage since 1993.
Ticket holders for the original Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii shows, scheduled for March and April, are being asked to retain their tickets, as they will be valid for the new dates. For more complete details you can visit the band's official site.
In the accompanying feature, U2 has also been granted permission to build a 35-floor skyscraper in Dublin, which surely will be the highest building in the city. According to reports, the building will be located at Britain Quay in the docklands area of the city, and will feature a viewing platform, with the band's studio on the top floor.
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full