U2 Reschedule Postponed Tour Dates
Irish rock band U2 keep their words, rescheduling their tour dates in Australia, New Zealand and Japan which were postponed this spring because the immediate family of a band member had a serious illness.
As for the music act's new tour dates, it will include a total of eight nights in Auckland, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in November with rapper Kanye West booked as support.
In addition, the trek will also include three dates in Tokyo before the "Vertigo Tour" comes to an end in Honolulu on December 9. Rock group Pearl Jam will join U2 for the final concert, marking the first time the bands have shared a stage since 1993.
Ticket holders for the original Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii shows, scheduled for March and April, are being asked to retain their tickets, as they will be valid for the new dates. For more complete details you can visit the band's official site.
In the accompanying feature, U2 has also been granted permission to build a 35-floor skyscraper in Dublin, which surely will be the highest building in the city. According to reports, the building will be located at Britain Quay in the docklands area of the city, and will feature a viewing platform, with the band's studio on the top floor.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl