U2 Reschedule Postponed Tour Dates
Irish rock band U2 keep their words, rescheduling their tour dates in Australia, New Zealand and Japan which were postponed this spring because the immediate family of a band member had a serious illness.
As for the music act's new tour dates, it will include a total of eight nights in Auckland, Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney in November with rapper Kanye West booked as support.
In addition, the trek will also include three dates in Tokyo before the "Vertigo Tour" comes to an end in Honolulu on December 9. Rock group Pearl Jam will join U2 for the final concert, marking the first time the bands have shared a stage since 1993.
Ticket holders for the original Australia, New Zealand and Hawaii shows, scheduled for March and April, are being asked to retain their tickets, as they will be valid for the new dates. For more complete details you can visit the band's official site.
In the accompanying feature, U2 has also been granted permission to build a 35-floor skyscraper in Dublin, which surely will be the highest building in the city. According to reports, the building will be located at Britain Quay in the docklands area of the city, and will feature a viewing platform, with the band's studio on the top floor.
- Stella Maxwell Shows Off Her Pert Derriere in Cheeky Hotpants
- Report: Blac Chyna Is Trying to Steal Kanye West From Kim Kardashian
- 'The Lego Batman Movie' Tops Box Office Again, 'The Great Wall' Humbly Sits on No. 3
- Drake Claps Back at Kanye West's Bizarre Onstage Rant, Addresses Meek Mill Beef
- Tom Brady Is Obsessed With David Beckham
- Angelina Jolie Finally Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Split: We Will Always Be a Family
- Kristen Wiig Is Dancing in New 'The Last Man on Earth' Midseason Premiere Promo
- 'Billions' Bosses on Introducing TV's First Gender Non-Binary Character: It's Really Worth Doing