Naomi Campbell Arrested for Causing Disturbance
Here is Naomi Campbell's another run-in with the law. The supermodel was arrested in London earlier this month after allegedly causing a disturbance outside a former boyfriend's home.
The Sun tabloid reported that police were called after Campbell arrived at the house in the early hours of July 10 seeking the return of some possessions. The Metropolitan Police confirmed that a woman had been arrested for disturbing the peace in London's Belgravia district. She was freed without charge several hours later and no further action is expected to be taken against her.
In order to resolve the situation, police retrieved Campbell's belongings from the home, which belonged to Dubai prince Badr Jafar, who according to the Sun, has just ended his relationship with the model.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers