Naomi Campbell Arrested for Causing Disturbance
Here is Naomi Campbell's another run-in with the law. The supermodel was arrested in London earlier this month after allegedly causing a disturbance outside a former boyfriend's home.
The Sun tabloid reported that police were called after Campbell arrived at the house in the early hours of July 10 seeking the return of some possessions. The Metropolitan Police confirmed that a woman had been arrested for disturbing the peace in London's Belgravia district. She was freed without charge several hours later and no further action is expected to be taken against her.
In order to resolve the situation, police retrieved Campbell's belongings from the home, which belonged to Dubai prince Badr Jafar, who according to the Sun, has just ended his relationship with the model.
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza