Naomi Campbell Arrested for Causing Disturbance
Here is Naomi Campbell's another run-in with the law. The supermodel was arrested in London earlier this month after allegedly causing a disturbance outside a former boyfriend's home.
The Sun tabloid reported that police were called after Campbell arrived at the house in the early hours of July 10 seeking the return of some possessions. The Metropolitan Police confirmed that a woman had been arrested for disturbing the peace in London's Belgravia district. She was freed without charge several hours later and no further action is expected to be taken against her.
In order to resolve the situation, police retrieved Campbell's belongings from the home, which belonged to Dubai prince Badr Jafar, who according to the Sun, has just ended his relationship with the model.
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch