Naomi Campbell Arrested for Causing Disturbance
Here is Naomi Campbell's another run-in with the law. The supermodel was arrested in London earlier this month after allegedly causing a disturbance outside a former boyfriend's home.
The Sun tabloid reported that police were called after Campbell arrived at the house in the early hours of July 10 seeking the return of some possessions. The Metropolitan Police confirmed that a woman had been arrested for disturbing the peace in London's Belgravia district. She was freed without charge several hours later and no further action is expected to be taken against her.
In order to resolve the situation, police retrieved Campbell's belongings from the home, which belonged to Dubai prince Badr Jafar, who according to the Sun, has just ended his relationship with the model.
More Naomi Campbell News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!