Naomi Campbell Arrested for Causing Disturbance
Here is Naomi Campbell's another run-in with the law. The supermodel was arrested in London earlier this month after allegedly causing a disturbance outside a former boyfriend's home.
The Sun tabloid reported that police were called after Campbell arrived at the house in the early hours of July 10 seeking the return of some possessions. The Metropolitan Police confirmed that a woman had been arrested for disturbing the peace in London's Belgravia district. She was freed without charge several hours later and no further action is expected to be taken against her.
In order to resolve the situation, police retrieved Campbell's belongings from the home, which belonged to Dubai prince Badr Jafar, who according to the Sun, has just ended his relationship with the model.
More Naomi Campbell News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna