Fred Durst Is Going to Tie the Knot with "A Wonderful Girl"
Hopefully this time things would be much better for Fred Durst. The Limp Bizkit frontman announced via his MySpace page Thursday July 20th that he is getting married.
"I have met a wonderful girl named Krista from Rhode Island and have asked her to marry me. She said yes and I am now proud to say that we are engaged to be married," so the man wrote.
Durts met Krista Salvatore while he was in Providence directing and starring in the drama "The Education of Charlie Banks", the film he's currently directing.
No date or location for the wedding has been announced. Aside, this will be Durst's second marriage.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory