Fred Durst Is Going to Tie the Knot with "A Wonderful Girl"
Hopefully this time things would be much better for Fred Durst. The Limp Bizkit frontman announced via his MySpace page Thursday July 20th that he is getting married.
"I have met a wonderful girl named Krista from Rhode Island and have asked her to marry me. She said yes and I am now proud to say that we are engaged to be married," so the man wrote.
Durts met Krista Salvatore while he was in Providence directing and starring in the drama "The Education of Charlie Banks", the film he's currently directing.
No date or location for the wedding has been announced. Aside, this will be Durst's second marriage.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl