Fred Durst Is Going to Tie the Knot with "A Wonderful Girl"
Hopefully this time things would be much better for Fred Durst. The Limp Bizkit frontman announced via his MySpace page Thursday July 20th that he is getting married.
"I have met a wonderful girl named Krista from Rhode Island and have asked her to marry me. She said yes and I am now proud to say that we are engaged to be married," so the man wrote.
Durts met Krista Salvatore while he was in Providence directing and starring in the drama "The Education of Charlie Banks", the film he's currently directing.
No date or location for the wedding has been announced. Aside, this will be Durst's second marriage.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie