Fred Durst Is Going to Tie the Knot with "A Wonderful Girl"
Hopefully this time things would be much better for Fred Durst. The Limp Bizkit frontman announced via his MySpace page Thursday July 20th that he is getting married.
"I have met a wonderful girl named Krista from Rhode Island and have asked her to marry me. She said yes and I am now proud to say that we are engaged to be married," so the man wrote.
Durts met Krista Salvatore while he was in Providence directing and starring in the drama "The Education of Charlie Banks", the film he's currently directing.
No date or location for the wedding has been announced. Aside, this will be Durst's second marriage.
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set