Fred Durst Is Going to Tie the Knot with "A Wonderful Girl"
Hopefully this time things would be much better for Fred Durst. The Limp Bizkit frontman announced via his MySpace page Thursday July 20th that he is getting married.
"I have met a wonderful girl named Krista from Rhode Island and have asked her to marry me. She said yes and I am now proud to say that we are engaged to be married," so the man wrote.
Durts met Krista Salvatore while he was in Providence directing and starring in the drama "The Education of Charlie Banks", the film he's currently directing.
No date or location for the wedding has been announced. Aside, this will be Durst's second marriage.
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle 'Looking to Buy a Place' in America
- Iggy Azalea Responds to Odell Beckham Jr. Dating Rumors: I Don't Even Know Him
- Will Kourtney Kardashian's New Boy Toy Younes Bendjima Replace Scott Disick on 'KUWTK'?
- Listen to Sia's Powerful Anthem 'To Be Human' From 'Wonder Woman' Soundtrack
- Queen Elizabeth Visits Victims of Manchester Attack in Hospital
- 'Wonder Woman' Women-Only Screening Enrages Male Fans
- T.I.'s Alleged Side Chick Bernice Burgos Reportedly Wants to Have Baby With Him
- Vampire Nicki Minaj Sexily Licks Bella Hadid's Neck at AmfAR Gala in Cannes