It Costs $30,000 for A Man to Date Jessica Biel
He who has the highest bid is the one deserves to date with sexy actress Jessica Biel.
A man simply identified as John is the lucky bidder who wins Biel charity-auction date. It, however, costs him $30,000 for the rare chance.
In all, the event dubbed "Mollypalooza", raised $38,000 to help Molly Bloom, a teenager who lost her leg in a prom night limousine accident, with medical expenses, organizers revealed.
More Jessica Biel News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce