Pete Wentz Pimped It Out for "The GAP"
Pete Wentz, the frontman of music act Fall Out Boy, is now part of the clothing company The GAP.
The musician has been tapped to model the clothing company's fall campaign, which will feature commercial with a song by Peaches.
In the related feature, it is also confirmed that Pete and Michelle Trachtenberg are not dating.
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown
- Rita Ora Flaunts Ample Cleavage in Plunging Mini Dress at De Grisogono Party in Cannes
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Finale: Does the Right Contestant Win Season 24?