Pete Wentz Pimped It Out for "The GAP"
Pete Wentz, the frontman of music act Fall Out Boy, is now part of the clothing company The GAP.
The musician has been tapped to model the clothing company's fall campaign, which will feature commercial with a song by Peaches.
In the related feature, it is also confirmed that Pete and Michelle Trachtenberg are not dating.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera