Pete Wentz Pimped It Out for "The GAP"
Pete Wentz, the frontman of music act Fall Out Boy, is now part of the clothing company The GAP.
The musician has been tapped to model the clothing company's fall campaign, which will feature commercial with a song by Peaches.
In the related feature, it is also confirmed that Pete and Michelle Trachtenberg are not dating.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns