Pete Wentz Pimped It Out for "The GAP"
Pete Wentz, the frontman of music act Fall Out Boy, is now part of the clothing company The GAP.
The musician has been tapped to model the clothing company's fall campaign, which will feature commercial with a song by Peaches.
In the related feature, it is also confirmed that Pete and Michelle Trachtenberg are not dating.
- Miranda Lambert Already Plans to Get Married to Anderson East?
- New 'Max Steel' Trailer Highlights the Superhero's Origin
- Selena Gomez Reportedly Enters Rehab After Drug Abuse due to Christina Grimmie's Death
- Rick Ross Is Gearing Up for His Next Collab With Skrillex
- 'America's Got Talent' First Five Finalists of Season 21 Revealed
- Chris Brown Accuser Told Her Friend Singer's 'About to Go Down' After Alleged Gun Incident
- 'Game of Thrones' Casts First New Addition for Season 7
- P. Diddy Teases Snippet of Cassie's New Single 'Make Up'