Having Kids Changes Brad Pitt's Perspective
"Man, I got kids now," Brad Pitt said in an interview aired Monday July 17th on NBC's "Today" show. "It completely changes your perspective. And certainly takes the focus off yourself, which I'm really grateful for."
Further he continues "I've had my day. I made some films and I've really had a very fortunate life. And it's time for me to share that a bit. I'm so tired of thinking about myself. I'm kinda sick of myself".
Apparently, having such a loving partner as Angelina Jolie and three children, Shiloh, Zahara and Maddox is "a true joy" for Pitt. "Best thing I ever did," he said. "You know, you can write a book, you can make a movie, you can draw, paint a painting, but having kids is really the most extraordinary thing I've ever taken on."
Specifically referring to daughter Shiloh Pitt said "And, man, if I can get a burp out of that (baby), that little thing. I'll feel such a sense of accomplishment."
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris