Having Kids Changes Brad Pitt's Perspective
"Man, I got kids now," Brad Pitt said in an interview aired Monday July 17th on NBC's "Today" show. "It completely changes your perspective. And certainly takes the focus off yourself, which I'm really grateful for."
Further he continues "I've had my day. I made some films and I've really had a very fortunate life. And it's time for me to share that a bit. I'm so tired of thinking about myself. I'm kinda sick of myself".
Apparently, having such a loving partner as Angelina Jolie and three children, Shiloh, Zahara and Maddox is "a true joy" for Pitt. "Best thing I ever did," he said. "You know, you can write a book, you can make a movie, you can draw, paint a painting, but having kids is really the most extraordinary thing I've ever taken on."
Specifically referring to daughter Shiloh Pitt said "And, man, if I can get a burp out of that (baby), that little thing. I'll feel such a sense of accomplishment."
More Brad Pitt News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...