Having Kids Changes Brad Pitt's Perspective
"Man, I got kids now," Brad Pitt said in an interview aired Monday July 17th on NBC's "Today" show. "It completely changes your perspective. And certainly takes the focus off yourself, which I'm really grateful for."
Further he continues "I've had my day. I made some films and I've really had a very fortunate life. And it's time for me to share that a bit. I'm so tired of thinking about myself. I'm kinda sick of myself".
Apparently, having such a loving partner as Angelina Jolie and three children, Shiloh, Zahara and Maddox is "a true joy" for Pitt. "Best thing I ever did," he said. "You know, you can write a book, you can make a movie, you can draw, paint a painting, but having kids is really the most extraordinary thing I've ever taken on."
Specifically referring to daughter Shiloh Pitt said "And, man, if I can get a burp out of that (baby), that little thing. I'll feel such a sense of accomplishment."
More Brad Pitt News
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards
- Scott Disick Can't Keep His Hands Off Bella Thorne During Intimate Vacation in Cannes
- Ellen DeGeneres to Make Stand-Up Return in Netflix Comedy Special
- Bella Hadid Turns Heads in Daring Dress as She Debuts Short Bangs at Perfume Launch in Italy
- 'Top Gun 2' May Be Directed by Joseph Kosinski, Val Kilmer May Return
- Ariana Grande Postpones European Tour Through June 5 After Manchester Bombing
- A Hero Returns in Darkness in Netflix's 'Castlevania' First Teaser
- Bikini-Clad Ariel Winter Flashes Her Butt as She Kisses Beau Levi Meaden in PDA-Filled Pic