Having Kids Changes Brad Pitt's Perspective
"Man, I got kids now," Brad Pitt said in an interview aired Monday July 17th on NBC's "Today" show. "It completely changes your perspective. And certainly takes the focus off yourself, which I'm really grateful for."
Further he continues "I've had my day. I made some films and I've really had a very fortunate life. And it's time for me to share that a bit. I'm so tired of thinking about myself. I'm kinda sick of myself".
Apparently, having such a loving partner as Angelina Jolie and three children, Shiloh, Zahara and Maddox is "a true joy" for Pitt. "Best thing I ever did," he said. "You know, you can write a book, you can make a movie, you can draw, paint a painting, but having kids is really the most extraordinary thing I've ever taken on."
Specifically referring to daughter Shiloh Pitt said "And, man, if I can get a burp out of that (baby), that little thing. I'll feel such a sense of accomplishment."
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'