Having Kids Changes Brad Pitt's Perspective
"Man, I got kids now," Brad Pitt said in an interview aired Monday July 17th on NBC's "Today" show. "It completely changes your perspective. And certainly takes the focus off yourself, which I'm really grateful for."
Further he continues "I've had my day. I made some films and I've really had a very fortunate life. And it's time for me to share that a bit. I'm so tired of thinking about myself. I'm kinda sick of myself".
Apparently, having such a loving partner as Angelina Jolie and three children, Shiloh, Zahara and Maddox is "a true joy" for Pitt. "Best thing I ever did," he said. "You know, you can write a book, you can make a movie, you can draw, paint a painting, but having kids is really the most extraordinary thing I've ever taken on."
Specifically referring to daughter Shiloh Pitt said "And, man, if I can get a burp out of that (baby), that little thing. I'll feel such a sense of accomplishment."
More Brad Pitt News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch