Brandon Routh Offered $US500,000 to Pose Naked for Playgirl
The success of "Superman Returns" to become one of the top-grossing films of the year has brought its main cast, Brandon Routh, to spotlight and most of all provided him with more film offers. Acting aside, the actor reportedly has been offered half a million dollars to pose naked for Playgirl.
A source revealed to America's In Touch magazine: "Brandon is gorgeous, and the editors noticed. He has the body and face of a Greek god." That's maybe the reason why the handsome star has been approached by the magazine to bare all in their pages.
The same source said Routh is seriously considering the offer but is yet to make a decision as to whether he is going to reveal what is behind his cape, saying "Brandon is from the Midwest. He's not that comfortable with nudity."
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana
- 'The Wolverine 3' Villains May Have Just Been Revealed
- Jennifer Aniston Mourning Her Mother Nancy Dow's Death
- Britney Spears Enlists G-Eazy for Her New Single 'Make Me'
- Gavin Rossdale Reportedly Hates Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton's Relationship
- These Two 'Suicide Squad' Characters May Also Get Spin-Off Films