Brandon Routh Offered $US500,000 to Pose Naked for Playgirl
The success of "Superman Returns" to become one of the top-grossing films of the year has brought its main cast, Brandon Routh, to spotlight and most of all provided him with more film offers. Acting aside, the actor reportedly has been offered half a million dollars to pose naked for Playgirl.
A source revealed to America's In Touch magazine: "Brandon is gorgeous, and the editors noticed. He has the body and face of a Greek god." That's maybe the reason why the handsome star has been approached by the magazine to bare all in their pages.
The same source said Routh is seriously considering the offer but is yet to make a decision as to whether he is going to reveal what is behind his cape, saying "Brandon is from the Midwest. He's not that comfortable with nudity."
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign