Brandon Routh Offered $US500,000 to Pose Naked for Playgirl
The success of "Superman Returns" to become one of the top-grossing films of the year has brought its main cast, Brandon Routh, to spotlight and most of all provided him with more film offers. Acting aside, the actor reportedly has been offered half a million dollars to pose naked for Playgirl.
A source revealed to America's In Touch magazine: "Brandon is gorgeous, and the editors noticed. He has the body and face of a Greek god." That's maybe the reason why the handsome star has been approached by the magazine to bare all in their pages.
The same source said Routh is seriously considering the offer but is yet to make a decision as to whether he is going to reveal what is behind his cape, saying "Brandon is from the Midwest. He's not that comfortable with nudity."
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'