Brandon Routh Offered $US500,000 to Pose Naked for Playgirl
The success of "Superman Returns" to become one of the top-grossing films of the year has brought its main cast, Brandon Routh, to spotlight and most of all provided him with more film offers. Acting aside, the actor reportedly has been offered half a million dollars to pose naked for Playgirl.
A source revealed to America's In Touch magazine: "Brandon is gorgeous, and the editors noticed. He has the body and face of a Greek god." That's maybe the reason why the handsome star has been approached by the magazine to bare all in their pages.
The same source said Routh is seriously considering the offer but is yet to make a decision as to whether he is going to reveal what is behind his cape, saying "Brandon is from the Midwest. He's not that comfortable with nudity."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked