Brandon Routh Offered $US500,000 to Pose Naked for Playgirl
The success of "Superman Returns" to become one of the top-grossing films of the year has brought its main cast, Brandon Routh, to spotlight and most of all provided him with more film offers. Acting aside, the actor reportedly has been offered half a million dollars to pose naked for Playgirl.
A source revealed to America's In Touch magazine: "Brandon is gorgeous, and the editors noticed. He has the body and face of a Greek god." That's maybe the reason why the handsome star has been approached by the magazine to bare all in their pages.
The same source said Routh is seriously considering the offer but is yet to make a decision as to whether he is going to reveal what is behind his cape, saying "Brandon is from the Midwest. He's not that comfortable with nudity."
More Brandon Routh News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says